Chalet Elena in Zermatt is a combination of 2 apartments on the ground floor within chalet Shalimar. It is made up by the amalgamation of chalets Furi and Schwarzsee. The property is virtually ski in ski out (snow conditions permitting) for intermediate skiers and is a 15 minute walk from the village centre. Located in the quiet area of Winkelmatten, Chalet Elena is only a short stroll from the closest local bus station. However, there are always electric taxis on hand should you stay out late.
The spacious apartment combines Swiss character, cosiness and atmosphere with a light and airy feel. All 4 of the large bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms providing all guests with that extra comfort factor. Chalet Elena also boasts magnificent views of the Matterhorn from its timbered balconies as well as a private spa area with pool, sauna, steam and massage room. The window next to the pool opens up to yet more stunning views of the Swiss terrain, an ideal place to while away some time in the sun loungers.
The furniture can be re-arranged so that there is one distinctive area for dining and the other for relaxing and socialising. Chalet Elena comes complete with an entertainment room at the back of the apartment with TV and DVD player to keep the kids occupied while you relax and unwind without distraction. All floors are linked by elevator.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Zermatt please use this link to view our chalets in Zermatt search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this iconic Swiss resort.
Not many chalets in Zermatt have piste access. The position of Chalet Elena makes this property a hot ticket.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Shared spa with pool, sauna, steam room & massage room. Ski room with boot warmers. Flat screen TV, iPod dock. Games and books. Bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers. Telephone and Wi-Fi.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£2,086 pp||£153 pp||8||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£2,086 pp||£153 pp||8||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£3,523 pp||£49 pp||8||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||£2,847 pp||£192 pp||8||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|24 Jan 2021||£2,340 pp||£167 pp||8||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£2,340 pp||£167 pp||8||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£2,340 pp||£788 pp||8||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£4,199 pp||£260 pp||8||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,931 pp||£197 pp||8||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,509 pp||£175 pp||8||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£2,509 pp||£175 pp||8||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£2,509 pp||£175 pp||8||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£2,509 pp||£175 pp||8||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||£2,086 pp||£153 pp||8||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£2,086 pp||£153 pp||8||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast delivered daily and laid out each morning (pastries, charcuterie, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, bread and jams)
- Canapés with cocktails or Veuve Cliquot Champagne (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner (including cheese board) with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Post dinner digestif and/or coffee (5 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability).
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries.
- Evening turndown service (5 nights)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival. This is 6,000 CHF
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If a client elects for a cash refund rather than rolling their booking over, or taking a credit for next season, instead of a 100% refund (if your stay has to be cancelled due to covid) the chalet operator will retain 25% to cover their costs.