The Alpine Estate in Verbier is arguably one of the most luxurious chalet developments in the entire Alps. It's hard to describe the quality and size of this uber luxury Verbier property but size alone will give you some idea of the magnitude of quality that we are talking about. The estate is actually made up of two luxury chalets (owned by the same family) which are connected via a covered courtyard - together the chalets offer 11 guest bedrooms and nearly 1,600 square metres of living space. 20+ guests can live, dine and relax in supreme comfort.
Each chalet has a state of the art spa with indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and treatment rooms. They also each have a dedicated cinema room. Given the size of the chalets it is possible for all guests to eat in Chalet Sirocco at the same time. So although guests would be split across both chalets regards sleeping arrangements when it comes to socialising and dining the group can be very much kept as a whole. There are very few chalets in the Alps where 20+ guests can achieve this.
The position of the chalets at the top of the resort in the Sonalon area means that they enjoy far reaching panoramic views over the pretty resort of Verbier and towards the mountains beyond. To coin some Frank Sinatra lyrics, "you really are A number one, and top of the heap" when you stay at The Alpine Estate.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
Simply put this has to be one of the largest and most luxurious chalets in the Alps.
- 20 - 24
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Spa: indoor pool, steam room, sauna, shower & relax area. Wi-Fi internet connection. Dedicated cinema room in each chalet. Driver service (when taking chalets on catered basis). Private laundry facilities. Lift serving all floors. Wine cellar, ski and boot room and lift in each chalet.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£6,728 pp||‐||24||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£6,728 pp||‐||24||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£12,576 pp||‐||24||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£6,728 pp||‐||24||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£6,728 pp||‐||24||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£6,728 pp||‐||24||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£6,728 pp||‐||24||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£7,659 pp||‐||24||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£10,569 pp||‐||24||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£7,659 pp||‐||24||NO|
|01 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Food and drink are charged extra at cost price plus TVA
- A damage deposit of 50,000 CHF is required on payment of final balance
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Sirocco - First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Dressing room
- Sirocco - Second Floor:
- Open plan sitting and dining room
- Sirocco - Third Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Norte - First Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Rooms 2 & 3: doubles with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: bunk bedroom (sleeping 4) with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: apartment with one bedroom. En-suite shower and wc.
- Norte - Top Floor:
- Room 7: master double. En-suite bath, separate shower & wc. Balcony