The Mountain Lodge in Les Crosets is British owned but staffed with a team that come from all over Europe. Although 50% of guests are British there is a distinctly European atmosphere at the hotel. Meals are served much as they are in a traditional 'chalet hotel' with breakfast, afternoon tea and a three course dinner with a basic menu choice giving two options for starters and mains, as well as vegetarian option. Wine is available with dinner but like all drinks from the bar this is paid for locally.
The Mountain Lodge offers ski in ski out convenience as well as a host of other facilities. There is a large sun terrace with spectacular views, an on-site ski hire shop equipped with all the latest skis, boards and boots, a wellness area with swim spa/Jacuzzi (with mountain views) plus a sauna and steam room. There is also a gym with treadmill, static bike, cross trainer and Concept 2 rower. Downstairs there is a games room with pool table, games console and TV with Sky Sports. There is also a separate 15 seat cinema with surround sound.
The bedrooms have been designed with comfort in mind and all except Room 17 have a balcony with mountain views. Linen is fine quality Egyptian cotton, there is a safe for valuables, hairdryer, lots of storage and hooks for ski clothes, bathrobes, slippers and fluffy towels. All rooms can be configured as twins or king size doubles and some rooms can accommodate a Z bed for children under 15 years of age. Two pairs of bedrooms on each floor have interconnecting doors, and another two rooms can be configured to form a single large suite so there is plenty of flexibility. The top floor has seven en-suite bedrooms: two standard rooms under the eaves plus a large junior suite with baths and four bedrooms with showers. Two of these rooms also have a mezzanine floor, which offers sleeping accommodation for an additional two people - perfect for families. There is a lift to access all floor and each bedroom has fantastic mountain views.
Subject to availability you can stay at the Mountain Lodge on a flexible stay basis. This means it is a great property for ski weekends or odd durations outside of the standard weekend to weekend, 7 night booking.
Ski in ski out, located in snowsure Les Crosets, this chalet hotels delivers a great service and a welcoming atmosphere. Private pick up from Aigle train station or Geneva Airport, ski hire shop with latest kit on site, and lift passes at the reception desk. All very easy.
- Les Crosets
- 46 - 55
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Swim spa hot tub with mountain views. Sauna & steam room Gym with Concept 2 Ergo. Bar with fireplace. Large terrace. Broadband Wi-Fi throughout property. Lift to all floors. 15 seat HD cinema with surround sound. Games room: pool table, TV with Sky Sports, games console. Underground parking for 26 vehicles.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£895 pp||‐||55||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£995 pp||‐||55||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,200 pp||‐||55||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,795 pp||‐||55||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£850 pp||‐||55||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£945 pp||‐||55||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£995 pp||‐||55||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£995 pp||‐||55||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£995 pp||‐||55||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£995 pp||‐||55||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,795 pp||‐||55||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,150 pp||‐||55||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,095 pp||‐||55||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,050 pp||‐||55||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£995 pp||‐||55||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£995 pp||‐||55||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£995 pp||‐||55||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£995 pp||‐||55||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£895 pp||‐||55||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£895 pp||‐||55||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast served in a buffet/continental style plus cooked option (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Three course dinner with menu choice (two options of starter & main, plus a vegetarian dish). Wine not included
- Residents' bar serving a range of beers and cocktails at normal hotel rates
- L'Occitane bathroom toiletries in all bedrooms
- Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels, bathrobes & slippers. Hair dryer in each bedroom. Mid week change of linen
- Resort tax is not included in the price and is charged extra
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- First Floor:
- Rooms 1 + 2: twin/doubles with en-suite bath and wc
- Rooms 3 - 8: twin/doubles with en-suite walk-in shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Rooms 9 + 10: twin/doubles with en-suite bath and wc
- Rooms 11 - 16: twin/doubles with en-suite walk-in shower and wc
- Third Floor:
- Rooms 17 + 18: twin/doubles under eaves. En-suite bath and wc
- Rooms 19, 20, 21 + 22: twin/doubles. En-suite walk-in shower & wc
- Room 23: junior suite with bunks + Z bed. En-suite bath, shower & wc