Chalet The Loft in Selva is part of the expanding Hotel Rodella. As well as the larger Chalet Pine Lodge (sleeping 8 guests) the owners of the Hotel Rodella have developed three smaller chalet style properties. The hotel owners, Georg and Susanna, have a simple hospitality philosophy - they treat all their guests in the same manner as they would like to be treated on their own holidays. Susanna is an interior designer and has created stylish yet cosy interiors for their new chalets.
The Chalet The Loft offers guests professional luxury hotel service in the comfort of their own private alpine 'home'. The chalet is laid out across a single floor and is located within the main Hotel Rodella building. Perched on a hill the views of the Sella Massif, the main village, and the dramatic peaks of the Sassolungo and Pic Mountains are simply breath-taking.
Breakfast is served by your butler and afternoon tea is laid out ready for your return from the mountains. A four course delicious (menu choice) dinner is prepared in the hotel's main kitchen and again is served by your butler. Enjoy fine dining with friends or family in the privacy of your own chalet property.
Guests also have access to the hotel's wellness and spa area with a bio sauna, Finnish sauna, infrared sauna and a Jacuzzi. Guests can also use the hotel's main ski and boot room, from where one of three shuttle mini busses will take you to and from the slopes every day (journey time 3 minutes).
The best of both worlds? Stay in a very comfortable private apartment chalet and enjoy the services of your own butler and driver, and also enjoy the Hotel Rodella's spa and bar area.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi. Driver service throughout your stay. Use of Hotel Rodella's spa: Sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,884 pp||‐||6||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||£2,464 pp||‐||6||NO|
|04 Jan 2020||£1,594 pp||‐||6||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,159 pp||‐||6||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,159 pp||‐||6||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,304 pp||‐||6||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,594 pp||‐||6||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,594 pp||‐||6||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,594 pp||‐||6||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,449 pp||‐||6||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,159 pp||‐||6||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,087 pp||‐||6||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,014 pp||‐||6||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,159 pp||‐||6||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Prosecco and canapés on arrival. Introduction to the area and the chalet
- Buffet breakfast with hot dishes of your choice (daily)
- Afternoon tea will be set out for guests daily
- Pre-dinner drinks (7 evenings)
- 4 course dinner with menu choice (7 nights)
- Dedicated driving service to and from the pistes (Danterceppies and Campinoi lifts)
- Daily house keeping and a butler to serve meals
- Exclusive Penhaligons bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers. Fresh flowers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Please note that all beverages are paid for as a hotel extra
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift