Club Med Pragelato has a resort core where all the public areas are located; such as the restaurants, children's clubs and ski room. These are interconnected with underground tunnels. In comparison to other Club Med resorts, the accommodation here is spread over 20 clusters of smaller buildings, with each cluster having two to three chalets. There is the same choice of rooms that you get in other Club Med resorts, Club rooms, Deluxe rooms and Suites which are accessible from the resort core by outdoor pathways. The furthest chalet is only 5 minutes' walk from the resort core. Please note that families with young children will be allocated accommodation as near as possible to the centre of the resort and the ski lifts.
The Club has 217 Club Rooms (from 25sq metres for a Club Room for 2 people, to 63sq metres for a Family Club Room that sleeps 6), fourteen 64sq metre Deluxe Rooms and three 64sq metre Suites. The spacious and warmly decorated Deluxe Rooms are ideal for families. The cosy, duplex Suites have 2 bedrooms, a separate lounge and a Jacuzzi, making them perfect for relaxing in style.
There is a dedicated ski room next to the cable car station so that guests can get their skiing equipment just before setting out for the slopes and can then drop off immediately after their return from the slopes. There are underground passages linking the Resort Core to the Children's Clubs and to the ski room.
There are two options for breakfast: A copious buffet in the principal restaurant of the Resort. Or a breakfast basket brought to your room.
There are three options for lunch: 3 high-altitude restaurants to get the most out of your day's skiing, the main restaurant or the Trattoria (Italian restaurant).
And there are also three options for dinner: The main restaurant, the Savoie specialities restaurant or the Trattoria.
The Pragelato Spa will be a Club Med Spa by Payot. This is a top-end brand, associated with a polysensorial and mineral universe. The brand was chosen for its coherence with the positioning and spirit of the Pragelato Via Lattea 4-Trident Club Med Resort. With its products based on minerals and precious gems, the Payot universe fits perfectly with the mountain environment. The brand has been present in Italy for over 30 years, currently available in over 400 points of sale and many prestigious Spas, such as the Hilton Molino Stucky in Venice for example.
The Spa has a total of 9 treatment rooms: one double, and 5 single treatment rooms, one multi-purpose room, a hair care room and a beauty room. There is also a relaxation room and a space dedicated to plantar reflexology. The Spa has a Finnish sauna with direct access outdoors, a traditional sauna and a Turkish bath. The facilities that can be used with no extra charge are: the indoor heated swimming pool, which has a vast bay window that floods it with light; the Turkish bath and the men's and women's cloakrooms near the fitness room.
Alpine Answers Note: to compare the value of this 'all inclusive' package with other properties listed on our website you need to deduct the cost of ski pass, full day lessons (including lunchtime supervision), lunches, and bar drinks (any time of day or night) which are all included in the prices for this property. Adult extras as above cost approximately £650 and the child extras as above cost approximately £450. If you wish to compare the prices for this property against others please deduct these prices from the price shown below.
This accommodation is not open to children under the age of 2.
This is one of Club Med's newer developments and offers a blend of small, chalet style accommodation with large 'club hotel' main communal areas. We are proud to be one of the UK's top selling Club Med agents and we really believe in their product. Being 'all inclusive' will not suit everyone but for families, beginners and those that have not been skiing for long, it's hard to beat the appeal of Club Med and what they offer. Club Med Pragelato is highly recommended.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa area: indoor & outdoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym. Wellness and beauty treatments available. Private snow garden for small children to play in safely. Free shuttle to near by local ski area of Pragelato.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,762 pp||‐||600||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,920 pp||£336 pp||500||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,196 pp||£385 pp||400||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,500 pp||£262 pp||450||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,500 pp||£262 pp||500||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,515 pp||£265 pp||550||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,524 pp||£266 pp||600||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,524 pp||£266 pp||550||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,564 pp||£273 pp||450||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,209 pp||£387 pp||350||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,964 pp||£344 pp||450||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,945 pp||£340 pp||550||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,515 pp||£265 pp||550||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,515 pp||£265 pp||550||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,500 pp||£262 pp||500||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,572 pp||£275 pp||400||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,920 pp||£336 pp||450||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,572 pp||£275 pp||600||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day full area ski pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder
- Baby Welcome: Childcare facilities provided in the room. Baby Corner: in the main restaurant offering baby food and equipment.
- Mini Club: 4 - 10 year olds. Sporty, entertaining and creative activities. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm & 7.30pm - 9pm
- Club Med Passworld: 11 - 17 year olds (during the school holidays). Supervised teenage fun.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.