The Chalet Perla is situated just a short walk from the centre of Cortina d'Ampezzo. It has been conceived and built to the highest of international standards and offers 900 square metres of chic, luxury chalet living within the stunning Dolomites mountain region of Italy.
Arranged over 4 floors guests can use an internal elevator that accesses all levels. The chalet exudes a perfect combination of tradition and innovation and manages to combine a classical and local architectural style with the state of the art technology and spa facilities. The materials used in its construction and interior decor finish have been carefully chosen to create a luxurious alpine home for stays from 7 nights to a month.
The basement level hosts the swimming pool and outstanding spa facilities. Also available on this lower level is a wine cellar housing the finest labels and a soundproofed cinema room with a large screen and comfortable seats for nine guests. There are three bedrooms on this lower level which are recommended for your staff but could be used as guest bedrooms if you wish. There is a double with en-suite bathroom and two further twin bedrooms which share a bathroom.
The ground floor level has the main entrance as well as kitchen & dining area, and also a heated ski and boot storage room. The first floor is almost entirely dedicated to a huge living room and wet bar area with fireplace (there is one bedroom on this level). The top floor has the enormous master double bedroom including en-suite his and her bathrooms and two further guest suites.
Apart from the four main guest bedrooms there are also three staff bedrooms in the chalet.
The Chalet Perla is just two minutes' walk from the Faloria cable car station and 4 minutes' walk from the famous shopping street, the Corso Italia. There is a dedicated driver service as well as a butler and 24/7 concierge service. Breakfast and afternoon tea is delivered from the finest bakery in the resort and a chef can be organised if you want to eat dinners in the chalet.
Please note that for Christmas and New Year there is 2 week minimum stay, the same for Easter.
Professional, luxury hotel standards of service, modern bathrooms and huge amounts of space. Luxury spa facilities including a large swimming pool and easy walking distance from the pedestrian centre of Cortina d'Ampezzo. Can be booked by larger parties along with Chalet Dolce Vita.
- Cortina d'Ampezzo
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Spa: swimming pool, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi & massage area. Main kitchen equipped with professional appliances. 9 seat home cinema. Dolby sound system. Sky TV. Netflix. Driver service from 9.00am to 11.00pm. Office with printer. iMac with dock connector. Wi-Fi throughout. Internal lift. Large laundry area. Heated ski and boot room. Secure parking
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||£2,514 pp||‐||12||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||£2,514 pp||‐||12||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£2,874 pp||‐||12||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||£3,017 pp||‐||12||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£2,586 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£2,514 pp||‐||12||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£2,514 pp||‐||12||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£2,514 pp||‐||12||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£2,514 pp||‐||12||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£2,155 pp||‐||12||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,796 pp||‐||12||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£2,155 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||£2,155 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Driver service from 9.00am to 11.00pm
- Daily housekeeping. Change of bed linen and towels every day. Evening turndown service
- 24/7 concierge service with dedicated multilingual assistance
- Butler service
- Branded complimentary toiletries
- Breakfast & afternoon cakes/patisseries are delivered daily from the best bakery in Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Water, fruit juice, yoghurt and jams are available in the kitchen
- Fresh flowers and candles are provided all week for the living room
- Wood for the fireplace is provided
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A private chef for the week can be added for approximately 4,500 euros plus the cost of all food & beverages
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Basement level:
- Spa with swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and massage room
- Changing room, relax area, sensory showers and Techno Gym
- Cinema room with Dolby surround sound system
- 1 x staff/guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance. Main kitchen, breakfast bar and guest cloakroom
- Main dining area and cosy sitting room corner. Large terrace
- First Floor:
- Room 1: double. Dressing area. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Office space, guest cloakroom/wc. Main sitting room area
- Top Floor:
- Room 2: master double. Her Jacuzzi bath, his shower. Sep wc. Balc.
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony