Hotel De Champoluc
This chalet hotel comes highly recommended.
The Hotel de Champoluc has an unbeatable location in this traditional Italian resort. The home slopes end right at the hotel and the main Crest gondola station is across the slope no more than 50 metres away. The chalet hotel is located at the skiers' end of the centre of resort so everything you could want is right at hand.
The hotel is decorated with wood panelling which lends the bar/lounge and dining room a great alpine atmosphere. All the bedrooms have Wi-Fi internet connection and Sky channel TVs. Most have the possibility of extra beds which makes the accommodation very flexible for larger groups and families.
With its central location in resort and its position at the foot of the 'home' pistes (opposite the main gondola station) this chalet hotel offers great value and superb ski convenience.
- 73 - 99
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- All bedrooms with Sky TV and Wi-Fi connection. Lift to all floors. Heated ski and boot room.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|10 Dec 2023||Fully Booked|
|17 Dec 2023||£634 pp||£405 pp||‐||10||YES|
|24 Dec 2023||£679 pp||£770 pp||‐||14||YES|
|31 Dec 2023||£1,089 pp||£480 pp||‐||14||YES|
|07 Jan 2024||£784 pp||£325 pp||‐||18||YES|
|14 Jan 2024||Fully Booked|
|21 Jan 2024||£943 pp||£151 pp||‐||18||YES|
|28 Jan 2024||Fully Booked|
|04 Feb 2024||£1,194 pp||‐||‐||10||YES|
|11 Feb 2024||£2,443 pp||‐||‐||20||YES|
|18 Feb 2024||£1,229 pp||£720 pp||‐||20||YES|
|25 Feb 2024||£1,184 pp||£50 pp||‐||28||YES|
|03 Mar 2024||£1,174 pp||£65 pp||‐||26||YES|
|10 Mar 2024||£1,224 pp||£50 pp||‐||30||YES|
|17 Mar 2024||£1,143 pp||‐||‐||32||YES|
|24 Mar 2024||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2024||£1,603 pp||‐||‐||6||YES|
|07 Apr 2024||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2024||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course dinner (menu choice) with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine offered until coffee served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: