Club Med Valmorel offers 4 star quality rooms and 5 star quality suites for those who are looking for a more secluded holiday and yet still have access to the full Club Med service and facilities. The Club Med is split into the 5 star building and the 4 star buildings. The 5 star building includes a VIP lounge, self-service bar, Champagne which is served by the glass between 6pm and 11pm and free Wi-Fi access. There is also a ski room and equipment rental service on site as well as babysitting and priority for spa and table reservations at the Club Med restaurants. There are 25 suite bedrooms which can comfortably sleep up to 4 people making them perfect for families. They are large rooms (50-60 square metres).
The 4 star rooms range from club rooms to deluxe and are typically 20-25 metres in size. There is a childcare programme for guests from 4 months to 18 years old which includes Baby Club Med, Petit Club Med, Mini Club Med and Club Med Passworld. Club Med Valmorel has an ice rink, a 120 square metre indoor heated swimming pool and an indoor paddling pool. There is also a 600 square metre spa with a gym, mixed Turkish bath and treatments rooms offering a variety of services.
There are 2 main restaurants: open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a buffet service. Come and discover 4 areas (2 areas in each restaurant) each one displaying a different season of the year. Terraces open from mid-March so that guests can savour the sunshine and surrounding landscape!
The specialty restaurant with 180 seats is designed with a mountain theme. This is the perfect place to discover a great variety of Savoyard dishes (fondues, raclette, pierrade etc).
Alpine Answers Note: to compare the value of this 'all inclusive' package with other properties listed on our website you need to deduct the cost of ski pass, full day lessons (including lunchtime supervision), lunches, and bar drinks (any time of day or night) which are all included in the prices for this property. Adult extras as above cost approximately £650 and the child extras as above cost approximately £450. If you wish to compare the prices for this property against others please deduct these prices from the price shown below.
This is one of Club Meds newest developments and has just about everything you would want from a large mountain resort hotel. We are proud to be one of the UK's top selling Club Med agents as we believe in the product. Being all inclusive will not suit everyone but for families, beginners and those that have not been skiing for very long, it is hard to beat the appeal of Club Med and what they offer. Club Med Valmorel is highly recommended.
Prices per person for 7 nights
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£2,299||£442||Enquire||30||YES||Offer|
|03 Mar 2019||£2,314||£442||Enquire||30||YES||Offer|
|10 Mar 2019||£2,054||£114||Enquire||30||YES|
|17 Mar 2019||£2,014||£154||Enquire||40||YES|
|24 Mar 2019||£2,218||‐||Enquire||40||YES|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Baby Club Med: full creche care for 4 - 23 month olds. Cost approx £250 per child per week (6 days)
- Petit Club Med: 2 - 3 year olds. Supervised play. 6 days: 8.30am-5.30pm & 7.30pm-9.00pm
- Please note Petit Club 3 year olds might ski and the extra for this is approx £200 for the week plus ski hire
- 5 star suites that sleep up to 4 people
- 4 star club rooms (some with piste view)
- 4 star deluxe rooms
- All rooms with en-suite facilities.
- Most of the 4 star rooms can be inter connecting for families
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day full area ski pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder
- Baby Welcome: 4 - 23 month olds. Baby Corner: in the main restaurant offering baby food and equipment
- Mini Club: 4 - 10 year olds. Sporty, entertaining and creative activities. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm & 7.30pm - 9pm
- Club Med Passworld: 11 - 17 year olds (during the school holidays). Supervised teenage fun.
- Special Teenagers' Ski Programme (11 - 17 year olds)