Covid policy for winter 2021-22: If the operator have to cancel your holiday due to any of the following circumstances: (a) due to travel restrictions within France or the closure by the French authorities of your chosen resort; or (b) the closure of the ski lifts by the authorities in your chosen resort; or (c) France imposes a compulsory quarantine on visitors from the UK; or (d) the UK requires you to isolate in a hotel or at home on your return irrespective of whether you have Covid-19, or (e) the UK government imposes a lockdown and/or travel ban preventing you from travelling, in each case occurring prior to your scheduled date of arrival at your accommodation, then in each case provided (where applicable) you follow certain steps, we will cancel your accommodation with complimentary minor airport transfer services booking and offer a full refund of any money paid up for your accommodation and complimentary minor airport transfer until the day that you travel. These steps are: You have paid all amounts due, as at the date of cancellation; and In the circumstances described at (c) and (d) you have notified us in writing by email that you wish to cancel your booking.
No. 7 Club Bellevarde in Val d'Isere is one of the Bellevarde Lodges - a collection of stone-and-timber chalets situated close to the edge of the Santons piste and an easy ski from the Olympique cable car, ski school meeting points and village nursery slopes. The Lodges have proved extremely popular with guests and the national press and were described by the Evening Standard as "comfortably chic and the best located new chalets in resort this season (2006)".
Genuine old timbers from a local dismantled farmhouse, Italian marble in the bathrooms and polished parquet flooring have been used throughout. The double height sitting rooms with exposed beams and floor to ceiling windows come with quality English made sofas and one of the best views in the resort. There is a delightful fireplace, a huge sunny terrace and widescreen DVD television with cinema surround sound. Hairdryers in every room and heated ski boots in the morning are some of the small but important touches.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
For many the Bellevarde Lodges tick all the right boxes. These large, semi detached properties have a lovely spacious sitting/dining room with large floor to ceiling West facing sliding doors. These not only let in wonderful afternoon light but also give direct access to the large (often sun-drenched) deck and outside hot tubs. The piste that leads down to the resort centre and the main lifts runs directly behind the chalets - a short climb in ski boots brings you to piste level from where you can clip into your skis and gently glide down to the lifts. All the bedrooms are of similar size (so there are no arguments) and each has a modern en-suite bath/shower room. If there are any negative aspects one could mention the slightly narrow beds and lack of storage space. Apart from that the Bellevarde Lodges are hard to fault.
- Val d'Isere
- 14 - 16
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Widescreen TV with DVD and cinema surround sound. Outdoor pool, sauna and steam room. Private garage. Lift access to all floors. Wi-Fi, iPad for shared use. Ski room with boot warmers. Music system with iPod connectivity. Netflix.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,549 pp||‐||6||NO||Offer|
|06 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2022||£2,729 pp||‐||16||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,519 pp||‐||16||NO||Offer|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,909 pp||‐||16||NO||Offer|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,959 pp||‐||16||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2022||£1,089 pp||‐||16||NO||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return shared coach transfers from Geneva Airport (there are 3 set departure times in each direction)
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Executive chalet chef rather than chalet girl/boy. Dinners menu choice (two starters and two mains)
- Canapés followed by 4 course dinners (menu choice). Complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints
- Free bar (wines, beer and cordial)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared shuttle service: 08.30 - 09.30hrs (on request and only for beginner children) and 15.30 - 17.30hrs
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Private taxi transfers can be arranged for a supplementary cost of 40gbp per person
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double with 'open' bath. En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double (additional twin). Sep. shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5 twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony