Season 2020-2021: To book your chalet there is just a 10% deposit. The 90% balance is not due until 28 days before your intended arrival date in resort. There is a comprehensive COVID cancellation policy which will allow you to cancel or change your booking if a COVID event occurs. This includes a 90% cash refund or a 100% credit to use another time.
Chalet L'Hotse is located in the very heart of Val d'Isere, a stone's throw from all of the resorts famous shopping and nightlife as well as the famous Face de Bellevarde piste. The chalet retains an exclusive and private setting while offering great access to everything this world class resort has to offer.
The chalet has recently undergone a renovation and can now be consider one of the most luxurious options in Val d'Isere. L'Hotse's 500 square metres sleep up to 12 adults in six en-suite bedrooms and can fit an additional two children in an adjoining bunk room. The chalet's has a fantastic living room with an open fireplace and its very own bar.
In the dining room you will enjoy a bespoke menu cooked with local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms. Guests will enjoy a view over the Face de Bellevarde as they dine on fantastic food. The chefs ensure that your food is personal to your own tastes; be it gastronomic magic in a formal setting, local specialties, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV!
Chalet L'Hotse boasts unbelievable spa facilities including a large indoor swimming pool, massage room, sauna, hammam, gym and an indoor Jacuzzi. The swimming pool even has a state of the art projector screen which descends at the touch of a button! Additionally there is also an outdoor hot tub which can be accessed from the front bedroom terraces.
The chalet is a perfect option for families, there is a mezzanine lounge area for children with its own widescreen TV and games console.
Guests will enjoy the use of an in resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle during their stay.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Modern, hip, cool, trendy, funky, quirky and located in (some would say) the best ski resort in the World.
- Val d'Isere
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Indoor pool, steam room and outdoor hot tub. Gym and massage area. Spacious terrace. Wi-Fi. iPod docking station and grand piano. Projector in lounge and TV in snug. In resort driving service.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||£3,964 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£4,968 pp||£877 pp||14||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£2,546 pp||£857 pp||14||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£2,199 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£2,199 pp||‐||14||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,539 pp||‐||14||NO||Short stay|
|31 Jan 2021||£2,813 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£2,813 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,679 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£2,679 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£2,679 pp||‐||14||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£2,488 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||£2,546 pp||‐||14||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,418 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Daily fresh breakfast (continental style): pastries, fruit, cereals, cold meats & cheeses, yoghurts and preserves
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily contactless cleaning & preparation, implementing COVID safety policies
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Your personal chalet manager will arrange evening restaurant bookings or delivery from your favourite restaurant
- Where possible a non-contact style of service is provided in the chalet
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Private terrace
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Private terrace
- Room 6: twin/double. Ensuite facilities & wc. Adjoining bunk room