Season 2020-2021: This tour operator guarantees 100% cash refunds to anyone who has a confirmed booking and whose holiday is cancelled due to travel restrictions in France or if Val d'Isere resort is closed. The guarantee also covers clients should they be required to quarantine on arrival in France. However, having to quarantine on your return to the UK is not a travel restriction and will not trigger a refund of any sort. Also, if the UK govt at the time of travel still advises against "all but essential travel to France" there will be no refund. This is because clients can still go to France if they want. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet d'Isere, which sits on the left bank of the river which carries the same name, is a new eight bedroom chalet completed for the 2016/17 winter season.
The chalet's sitting room is on the top (third) floor and from this elevated position guests can enjoy fabulous far reaching south facing views towards the Solaise Mountain. There are huge windows to let in lots of light and with the log burning fireplace alight the acres of wood and stone really lend the chalet an intimate and cosy atmosphere. There are eight en-suite bedrooms which have lovely modern bath or shower rooms and decent sized beds. There is an internal elevator (fast becoming the 'must have' accessory in any quality chalet) which accesses all floors and on the lowest floor there is a separate TV room, a ski room with boot warmers as well as a spa area with indoor hot tub, sauna and wc. What more could you want from a chalet?
The nearest bus stop for the free and very efficient Val d'Isere bus service is just a few yards away. It is one stop to the La Daille funival lift in one direction and four stops in the other to the Rond Point des Piste (the best place from which to easily access the main lifts and ski school meeting points). If you want to go shopping or hit the bars the chalet is just three stops on the bus from the centre of Val d'Isere.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Coach transfers between Geneva Airport and Val d'Isere:
The coaches will leave Geneva Airport at 14.00 and also at 18.00. You can only be accepted on the transfer if your flight is scheduled to land before 13.00 for the 14.00 transfer, and 17.00 for the 18.00 transfer.
The coaches will leave Val d'Isère from 08.00 (possibly earlier on high season weeks). You can only be accepted on the transfer if your flight is scheduled to take off after 12.30. There will be at least one later transfer and this will leave according to demand and the timings of clients' flights.
Modern, smart bathrooms and decent sized bedrooms. The chalet also has a top floor sitting and dining room and lift access to all floors.
- Val d'Isere
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Chalet spa: Jacuzzi hot tub and sauna. Wi-Fi internet connection. Lift access to all floors. Separate TV room. Private garage parking.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£620 pp||‐||16||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£990 pp||‐||16||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||£970 pp||‐||16||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,020 pp||‐||16||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,020 pp||‐||16||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,105 pp||‐||16||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,120 pp||‐||16||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,120 pp||‐||16||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,190 pp||‐||16||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,225 pp||‐||16||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,215 pp||‐||16||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,190 pp||‐||16||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,335 pp||‐||16||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||£715 pp||‐||16||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Staffed breakfast (5 mornings). Self-serve breakfast including fresh croissants and pain au chocolats (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Canapés (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinner party style meal with complimentary wine (served until coffee) 5 nights
- Mid week towel change
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Damage deposit is not included (£1,000 for whole chalet bookings, or £100 per person for split bookings)
- Extra to the five dinners will be one tartiflette supper (this can be exchanged for a 25gbp discount)
- Coach transfers: Geneva Airport to/from resort at set times are an extra cost - 35gbp per person per direction
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Staff bedroom, TV room, hot tub, sauna, wc, ski and boot room
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Third Floor:
- Living and dining area. Kitchen. Separate wc