Chalet Calistoga in Val d'Isere was completely renovated in the summer of 2016. It now offers 350 square metres of luxury alpine living and with interiors deigned by Spanish designer, Emmanuelle Bardon. The five ensuite bedrooms are complemented by a sauna, a massage room and a beautiful indoor pool. Prices shown include a professional chef, chalet host and resort chauffeur/driver.
The chalet is located in the exclusive Le Cret area at the entrance to the main resort and benefits from excellent views as well as a tranquil location. The centre of the resort with all its shops, bars and restaurants is no more than 5 minutes' walk from the chalet but there is a 4x4 chauffeur service on hand to whisk you either to the lifts in the morning or into town in the afternoon.
The double height sitting room and the chalet's main balcony on the top floor give far reaching views down the Isere valley. There is ample dining space for ten guests and lots of comfortable seating around the chalet fireplace as well as a separate TV snug.
There are two twin/superking bedrooms which open out through double doors onto the terrace at garden level, the third double bedroom is located alongside a smaller bedroom configured as either a twin or superking. The fifth Austrian twin/superking bedroom is on the lower ground level, enjoying amazing mountain views.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
We are delighted to offer this first class chalet to you.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV snug with Sky and Apple TV. Children's games room with TV. Spa: indoor swimming pool, sauna, massage room and shower Wi-Fi internet connection. 4x4 Landrover Discovery chauffeured driving service. Ski room with heated boot warmers. Garage for 4 cars.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||£1,429||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|15 Dec 2019||£2,366||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|22 Dec 2019||£3,214||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|29 Dec 2019||£3,482||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|05 Jan 2020||£2,500||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,696||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,696||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,696||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,875||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£2,500||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£3,482||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£2,500||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£2,321||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,875||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,875||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,875||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£3,214||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£3,214||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£2,321||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Childcare can be arranged
- Other excursions can be arranged (subject to availability)
- Ground Floor:
- Chalet spa: swimming pool, sauna, shower, massage room
- Children's play room and ski and boot room
- Room 5: Austrian twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1st Floor:
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double. En-suite bath & wc (sloping ceiling). Terrace
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- 2nd Floor:
- The main living and dining area. Kitchen. Sepatate TV snug
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and buffet breakfast on the staff day off
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Champagne and canapés on your first night
- 3 course dinner (modern gastronomy) with complimentary wine and coffee (6 nights)
- Driver service 4x4 Landrover Discovery (8am - 8pm)
- Aesop bath and beauty products
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift