Chalet Opale in Tignes is part of a luxury chalet development completed in 2014. Situated very close to the Almes piste this luxury property offers the latest in chalet comfort and facilities. It is possible to ski very close to the chalet at the end of the day and in the morning there is a shared driver service to take guests down to the main lifts. The driver service is only available if you book the chalet on a catered basis (as costed) but if you book on a self-catered basis without the driver access to the Almes piste is only a short walk away. From this point it's an easy ski down to the main lifts.
This modern chalet development offers a blend of modern facilities and authentic alpine decor with much use of wooden panelling. There is a great hot tub on the terrace and far reaching views across Tignes Le Lac to the mountains beyond. Guests will love the Sonos music entertainment system and Spotify music downloads.
There are five en-suite bedrooms, four of which (on the lower floor) have access to a terrace and the third floor impressive master double bedroom with a private balcony.
There is a huge open plan living and dining room on the second floor with enormous picture windows giving spectacular views across the resort. There is also a welcoming open fireplace, signature Lorenzo Quinn sculpture and huge L shaped sofa in which to relax. The ski room with heated boot warmers is on the lower ground floor, where there is also a staff office and wc.
Chalet Opale offers 225 square metres of living space.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
Chalet Opale, and its sister chalet Ambre, are the most luxurious chalets in Tignes Le Lac. Only finished in summer 2014 this chalet combines alpine decor with ultra-modern chalet chic. We like the hot tub and the music system. However, the shower rooms are suitably stylish as are the smallish but well fitted out bedrooms.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Satellite TV & DVD player. Intergrated sound system (Sonos). Wi-Fi internet connection and Spotify. In resort driver service (set hours morning & afternoon). Outdoor hot tub. Private laundry facilities. Private ski locker. Garage (one car). Staff office with wc on lower floor.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£1,327 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,770 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||£3,363 pp||‐||10||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£2,212 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,770 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,770 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£2,301 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£3,363 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,947 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£2,212 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£2,212 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,947 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£1,593 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Continental and cooked breakfast (7 days)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (1 evening)
- 4 course gourmet dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (6 nights)
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks and daily ski snacks
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Daily international newspapers
- In resort chauffeured 4x4 driving service 08.00 - 10.30hrs and 15.00 - 20.00hrs
- Concierge service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double. En-suite shower and wc. Terrace access
- Room 3: twin/double. En-suite shower and wc. Terrace access
- Room 4: twin/double. En-suite shower and wc. Terrace access
- Room 5: twin/double. En-suite shower and wc. Terrace access
- Middle Floor:
- Main living and dining area and kitchen
- Top Floor:
- Room 1: master double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony