The Chalet Cairn in Tignes is a lovely property with a hugely enviable location on the edge of Lac de Tignes. The large open plan living and dining room has outstanding views over the lake from the terrace (fitted with feature hot-tub) and there is further spectacular views to the mountain face known as 'The Fingers' named after its numerous couloirs and ridges.
The chalet is stylish and luxuriously furnished; all bedrooms are en-suite and they are new, comfy leather sofas in the lounge area especially put in for the start of the 2014-15 season.
The location of the chalet is not only good for its excellent views alongside the lake. The new Toviere Gondola, ski slopes and resort centre are all within 250 m of the chalet door.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed except where one party books the whole chalet
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
Contemporary chalet in great location in this top resort. Good value for a chalet of this standard.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna and outdoor hot tub. Ski and boot room. TV/DVD in every room. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,699 pp||£19 pp||4||YES||Offer|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,199 pp||‐||14||YES||Offer|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,169 pp||‐||10||YES||Offer|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (6 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- Fluffy bathrobes, slippers, toiletries and rosé as an additional wine choice with dinner
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin (plus bunks in alcove) with en-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift