Chalet Sapphire in Morzine has been designed and built without compromise. The owner had a vision to build a chalet in the Alps that would be considered as an exceptional mountain residence. One that is a haven for skiers seeking luxury in the winter and also a perfect summer retreat. Frustrated with previous experiences whilst staying in other luxury chalets which all seemed to lack something, be it the perfect location, internal or external layout, facilities or the way the chalet was run the owner of Chalet Sapphire set about creating the perfect ski chalet.
All the main premier alpine resorts were considered as a location in which to build but as time went by Morzine became the best choice - a huge and varied ski area (with great microclimate) to suit all standards; proximity to Geneva airport; a real town with proper shops, and a wide array of restaurants. It took 5 years to find the ideal plot of land but once found it was an immediate decision to buy. It was within easy walking distance of the resort centre (500 metres) but it also had fabulous views over the village and towards the mountains beyond. The nearest lift is just 400 metres away.
Chalet Sapphire offers 720 square metres of living space and sleeps up to 12 guests in supreme comfort and style. Next door to the main property is Chalet Little Gem (135sq metres) which has a further two guest bedrooms and its own separate living space. The chalets combined therefore sleep 16 guests in eight luxury bedrooms. The prices shown are for the main Chalet Sapphire sleeping a maximum of 12 people. If you wish to add Chalet Little Gem for a further four guests please ask us to provide you a quote. However, to give you a guide prices range from 7,900 euros to 9,900 euros for the week for four guests (2018-2019 season).
The prices shown below are for 12 people staying at Chalet Sapphire.
The list of facilities in Chalet Sapphire is almost endless: Hotel standard spa with indoor swimming pool, hammam, ice chamber and hydrotherapy 'four seasons' shower; treatment room with Bamford Spa beauty treatments available; cinema room with surround sound, 4k screen and the latest games console; Sonos music system and high speed professional grade Wi-Fi throughout the property and its grounds; bar area with pool table, gorgeous sitting room with feature fireplace; separate dining area and professional standard kitchen. Outside are: sunken 8 person hot tub, barrel sauna with mountain views, fire pit with comfy seating and over 2,000 square metres of private garden space.
We don't have the space to list all the fine qualities that Chalet Sapphire in Morzine offers. Is it a ski chalet that has it all? Maybe. We have rated the property 6 stars based on the designs, the owners' vision and location, although it is in the process of being completed we believe that it is destined to be one of the best chalets in the area.
- 12 - 16
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor swimming pool with mountain view and Swimjet. Hammam and ice chamber. Bamford Spa treatment room. Deck with 8 person sunken hot tub & barrel sauna with views. Well equipped gym. Cinema room with surround sound. Wi-Fi. Bar & lounge with pool table. Sonos sound system. Driver service with two vehicles (08.00hrs - 22.30hrs).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£1,920||‐||Enquire||16||NO||Offer|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||£2,094||‐||Enquire||16||NO||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||£2,283||‐||Enquire||16||NO||Offer|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||£2,283||‐||Enquire||16||NO||Offer|
|08 Mar 2020||£2,283||‐||Enquire||16||NO||Offer|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||£2,645||‐||Enquire||16||NO||Offer|
|05 Apr 2020||£2,645||‐||Enquire||16||NO||Offer|
|12 Apr 2020||£2,283||‐||Enquire||16||NO||Offer|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,920||£445||Enquire||16||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast served alongside a continental buffet (home-made jams and fresh bread) - 7 mornings
- Afternoon tea: charcuterie platter as well as fresh cake (7 afternoons)
- Signature cocktail with canapés (5 evenings)
- 5 course tailored dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee and petit fours (5 nights)
- Open bar (Belstar Prosecco, premium brand spirits, mixers, soft drinks and luxury artisan beers)
- Premium Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries from Bamford
- Nespresso coffee machine, fresh flowers and newspapers & magazines
- On-call driver service (typically in VW Caravelles) 08.00hrs - 22.30hrs (certain conditions apply for this service)
- In-resort concierge service lead by your chalet manager to ensure you experience the perfect stay
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A tourist tax at the relevant rate will be applied to all bookings
- A security/damage deposit will be authorised on a guest's credit card one week before arrival
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level -2 (wraparound south facing terrace with views & spa area)
- Bar & lounge. Indoor spa. Cinema. Gym. Treatment room.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Level -1 (kitchen, dining area, sitting room and wine cellar)
- Room 2: master twn/dble open bath. En-suite shower & wc. balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 0 (staff entrance. Garage. Entrance to Chalet Little Gem)
- Main entrance and ski & boot room
- Room 5: master twin/double open bath. En-suite shower & wc
- Room 6: master twin/double. Dressing area. En-suite shower & wc
- Levels +1 and +2 (Chalet Little Gem - when whole chalet booked)
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift