A superb chalet well worth booking if available.
Chalet Bouquetin in Morzine is made up of five double rooms, one of which can be taken as a family room and therefore can take up to eleven people.
As guests enter this imposing chalet they will notice a large vaulted wine cellar on the right hand side which is the perfect space to do some wine tasting and enjoy canapés before the evening meal. Further down the hallway there is a vaulted atrium which reaches to the top of the building and features a dramatic three metre crystal chandelier. Three of the bedrooms here have en suite bathrooms while the two others share a bathroom with a Jack and Jill door. The fixtures and fittings in these bathrooms are all very modern and feature the latest equipment.
The master bedroom is situated at the apex of the property and has a huge open plan bedroom with dressing room and bathroom. The freestanding bath is a real feature piece for this space. Downstairs there is an under-ground cinema room with comfy cinema seats and surround sound. All of the bedrooms and living spaces take advantage of large balconies which have the most fantastic views out over Morzine. The balcony from the living room is the largest and at the edge there is a sunken hot tub.
There is an open plan kitchen and dining area which also has a bar, perfect for having a quick drink after a day on the slopes. From the kitchen guests can access a stone garden which has been cleverly designed to include a stone table and chairs accompanied by a BBQ.
As can be seen in the photos the chalet has been furnished to a very high specification and has many modern and exclusive features such as the dramatic fireplace in the living area which takes up a whole wall space.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
One of our favourite chalets in Morzine for its beautiful interior and because it is run by a fantastic operator who provide excellent food and a professional service in resort.
- 10 - 11
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Underground cinema room. Sonos sound system and iPod dock. Sauna and shower room. On call driver service (Winter only). Sunken hot tub on the main balcony. Cinema room with La-Z-Boy chairs.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2023
|14 Dec 2023
|17 Dec 2023
|26 Dec 2023
|03 Jan 2024
|07 Jan 2024
|14 Jan 2024
|21 Jan 2024
|28 Jan 2024
|04 Feb 2024
|11 Feb 2024
|18 Feb 2024
|25 Feb 2024
|03 Mar 2024
|10 Mar 2024
|17 Mar 2024
|24 Mar 2024
|31 Mar 2024
|07 Apr 2024
|14 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Wake up drink (hot chocolate, tea, coffee, juice)
- Continental breakfast (7 mornings) with additional cooked breakfast and fruit smoothies (5 mornings)
- Freshly baked afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Champagne and canapés served before dinner (5 nights)
- 3 course dinner with choice of reserve quality complimentary wines. Followed by cheese and port (5 nights)
- White Company toiletries and fluffy towels (mid-week towel change)
- Complimentary premium spirits, beers & soft drinks
- Chauffeur service on call each day (08:00 - 22:00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Tax de sejour is paid locally
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
You May Also Like
Average Price£4,087 pp
Average Price£3,406 pp Offer
Chalet Les Pierrys
Average Price£1,111 pp