Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Smith Haut Lafitte (SHL) is a magnificent chalet in Meribel is situated at the lower end of the famous Route de la Renarde. It is just 60 metres from the edge of the Doron piste (so is almost ski in and ski out) and no more than four minutes walk down from the chalet to the resort centre. This huge chalet is spread over four floors with an internal elevator serving levels 0 - 2 and stairs leading to the top floor - Level 3.
Level 0 - Entrance hall and ski locker. Wine cellar, cut directly into the rock face, and the wellness area complete with contra flow swimming pool, steam room and relax area.
Level 1 - Three guest double bedrooms and two children bedrooms, each sleeping up to 4 people in double bunks.
Level 2 - Huge sitting room with sensational West facing views across the main Meribel Valley. This room has a lovely open fireplace and large comfortable sofas. There is also a large dining room and open-plan kitchen and pantry. There are two small staff bedrooms on this floor.
Level 3 - Stairs from Level 2 lead up to the master double bedroom with its dressing room and bathroom with bath and separate shower, double sink and wc. This lovely room has a large west facing balcony with gorgeous views over the resort of Meribel and towards the mountains. Also on this level is the cinema room which can be converted to another bedroom with its own en-suite shower and wc.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
This is one of the truly great luxury chalets of Meribel. The views from the sitting room are superb and the Doron piste is almost on the doorstep. The only slightly odd feature that we can think of is that the kitchen is fully open to the dining area. However, with a professional chef at your disposal each dinner will be turned into a master class of culinary skill!
- 14 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wellness area: swimming pool, steam room and relax area. Cinema room (converts to additional bedroom with sh & wc). Ski locker. Heated garage for two vehicles. In resort driver serice from 08.00 - 22.00 hrs daily. Wi-Fi internet connection and DVD library (satellite TV). Laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 Jan 2022||£3,287 pp||‐||15||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||£3,287 pp||‐||15||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||£3,666 pp||‐||15||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£3,666 pp||‐||15||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||£3,666 pp||‐||15||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 Mar 2022||£3,066 pp||‐||15||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£3,066 pp||‐||15||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£3,066 pp||‐||15||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£3,066 pp||‐||15||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£3,066 pp||‐||15||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome with gift basket and champagne reception
- Bed linen, beds made up for arrival, towels, slippers and bathrobes
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Wood for the fireplace
- Bodycare products in each bath or shower room
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
- Chef services can be arranged for extra cost
- Delivery of groceries can be arranged for extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 4: children's double bunk room (sleeps 4). En-suite bathroom
- Room 5: children's double bunk room (sleeps 4). En-suite bathroom
- Room 6: master double with dressing room. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Two additional small staff bedrooms are available