Season 2020-21: In the event that the Covid-19 results in the client being unable to travel by the government's travel ban and/or resort closure we will apply a credit for an amount equal to the monies paid, valid for 18 months at the end of the period of stay originally planned and allowing a postponement of stay on a benefit equivalent to the benefit provided by the contract resolved. Failing to conclude the contract for the new benefit before the term of validity of these 18 months, a refund of all the payments made will be made at the end of the period. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
The Ferme de Mon Grand Pere is a large chalet in Meribel which was originally for the 2006/7 season but extended by a further 300 square metres in 2019. It is packed full of luxuries for guests to enjoy with a fully equipped 150 square metre spa with indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, hot tub and fitness area.
Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 are in the new wing of the chalet with a lift accessing all floors. The remaining five bedrooms are in the original part of the chalet which has a separate staircase to access all floors. The two sides of the chalet connect on the two lowest floors only.
The chalet now offers 800 square metres of living space and has been built in a traditional style using local timber and stone from the area. The lounge and dining room are comfortable and spacious and there is a separate cinema room with cable TV and a large flat cinema screen (English channels available).
Ferme de Mon Grand Pere is in a fantastic location in the heart of the Mussillon area of Meribel. It is only 100 metres from O'Sullivan's (formerly Dick's Tea Bar), 150 metres to the ski bus stop and 400 metres (approx.) from the centre of resort.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
This is a large and well fitted out chalet. We like the vaulted TV room downstairs with the extra entertainment value from the pool table. It is close to O'Sullivan's night club and the free resort bus service stops nearby. However, there is also the private driver service that comes with the chalet.
- 16 - 18
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Cable TV with English channels & sound system. Spa: swimming pool, steam room, massage, Jacuzzi & relax. Dedicated cinema room. Games room with billiards and table football table. In resort driver service. Ski room with boot warmers.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,106 pp||‐||18||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||£3,208 pp||‐||18||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,549 pp||‐||18||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,604 pp||‐||18||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,493 pp||‐||18||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,106 pp||‐||18||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£996 pp||‐||18||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Beds are made up for guests arrival. Towels (hand, face and bath) bath robe and slippers are provided
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Full breakfast is served daily
- Chef prepared dinner on 6 nights. Please note that the cost of food and beverages is charged extra locally
- Welcome products in the bathroom. Towel and linen change mid week
- Daily house cleaning. Daily preparation of fire and fireplace. Tea, coffee and soft drinks open bar
- 9 seat VW Caravelle with chauffeur for transportation within Meribel
- Local tourist tax is paid locally
- Please note that a refundable 5,000 euros decurity deposit is taken before guests arrive in resort
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level -1:
- Swimming pool, hammam, massage, Jacuzzi, relax & games room
- Level 0:
- Cinema, games room, kitchen, dining room & sitting room. Lift
- Level +1:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: suite (double + sep bunks). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 8: double + sitting room with sofa bed. En-suite bath & wc
- Level +2:
- Room 3a: large double with dressing area. En-suite bath & wc
- Room 3b: children's bunk room (shares bathroom with Room 3a)