The Penthouse in Les Gets is a newly completed luxury apartment chalet situated in the centre of the resort. With over 350 square metres of living space there is ample room for 12 guests. On the lower floor is a wellness suite with sauna and shower as well as the five guest bedrooms. There are two superking/twin rooms, two king doubles and one quad bunk room that is plenty large enough for four adults if you are a party of 12. The upper floor is dedicated to the open plan living and dining area as well as the separate TV snug (with large flat screen and surround sound), office space and kitchen. There is a large balcony with south facing views over the village centre and the lower slopes the Chavannes.
The Mont Chery gondola lift is only 150 metres from the chalet and the Chavannes chairlift, which accesses the shared ski area with Morzine is just a bit further away. At the end of the ski day you will be able to ski back to within 100 metres of the chalet. With the centre of pretty Les Gets on your doorstep the Penthouse Clef des Champs, to give it its full name, is brilliantly located.
Les Gets has plenty of restaurant choice so this chalet apartment is run on the basis that you are free to choose how you might dine each night. You might like to cook yourselves and there is a pre arrival grocery delivery service to make this easier, or you can have pre-cooked evening meals delivered, or for total luxury we can arrange for your own private chef to come to the chalet to prepare a gourmet dinner of your choice.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Les Gets please use this link to view our Les Gets chalet search engine page. There are links from this page to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region ski resort.
We are delighted to be able to offer a luxury chalet property near the centre of Les Gets. The lifts are less than two minute's walk away and the in-resort concierge team will look after all your needs.
- Les Gets
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV and games room with large screen and surround sound. Wellness suite: sauna and treatment room. Large south facing balcony with village and mountain views. Office equipment including Apple Mac. Covered parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£1,052||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,148||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,148||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,252||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,252||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,252||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,148||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,452||‐||Enquire||12||NO||Offer|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,452||‐||Enquire||12||NO||Offer|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,252||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,052||£245||Enquire||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast served alongside a continental buffet (home-made jams and fresh bread) - 7 mornings
- Afternoon tea: charcuterie platter as well as fresh cake (7 afternoons)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Open bar (Belstar Prosecco, premium brand spirits, mixers, soft drinks and luxury artisan beers)
- Premium Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries from Bamford
- Nespresso coffee machine, fresh flowers and newspapers & magazines
- In-resort concierge service lead by your chalet manager to ensure you experience the perfect stay
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A tourist tax at the relevant rate will be applied to all bookings
- A security/damage deposit will be authorised on a guest's credit card one week before arrival
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Level:
- Wellness area with small sauna and treatment room
- Room 1: superking double/twin with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: king double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: king double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: superking double with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: quad bunks (suitable for adults). En-suite shower & wc
- Upper Level:
- Open plan living & dining room. Kitchen
- Separate TV and games room
- Library snug and office area. Laundry and wc.
- Large balcony with village views
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift