Chalet Alouette in Arc 1950 is a high quality three bedroom chalet apartment situated in the 5 star Auberge Jérôme Residence right in the heart of the resort. The ski slopes are right outside the residence's door so you are in a ski in and ski out location and the shops and bars are just a stone's throw away.
On the entrance level of apartment building there is a large lounge area and reception desk. There are lots of comfortable sofas in the main lounge and also an open fireplace to relax in front of. For those looking to indulge in some serious 'well being' there is an excellent shared spa area with saunas, steam rooms, fitness area and cardio rooms as well as heated outdoor swimming pools which have stunning mountain views.
The apartment is split across two floors. On the lower floor is one of the bedrooms and the main living, dining and kitchen area. There is a guest wc on this level but no bath or shower room. Upstairs there are two further guest bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite bathroom. There is also a separate shower room used by the room on this level and the bedroom on the floor below.
Access to a high, snow sure ski area which is literally on your doorstep. Access to good quality spa facilities too. Perfect for a family ski holiday.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Shared spa area: saunas, steam rooms, gym, outdoor pool. Shared reception area: large lounge with open fireplace. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio player and flat screen TV.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||£779||£300||Enquire||6||YES|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£879||£96||Enquire||6||YES|
|23 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|30 Mar 2019||£899||£150||Enquire||6||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrade packages are available - please ask for details
- Ground Floor:
- Open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen. Guest wc. Balcony
- Room 1: twin
- First Floor:
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin
- 1 x separate shower and wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50e pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom