Chalet Lievre Blanc in Montchavin La Plagne is one of a series of 10 smart chalet apartments that have been built at the foot of the Les Coches Telecabine lift. Completed in 2017 this comfortable property features five en-suite bedrooms (one with an additional bunk bed cabine) and a light filled upper floor sitting and dining room with fireplace and balcony. The bottom of the piste and the main telecabine lift leaving the resort are very close to the chalet so accessing the huge Paradiski ski domain is really easy - in fact ski access could hardly be easier.
There is a hot tub on the top floor which is open to the sky but surrounded by walls for privacy.
The ski school and ski hire shop are opposite the chalet and the centre of Montchavin is less than one minute's walk away. With a good selection of shops, pubs, restaurants cinema and swimming pool complex (with hot tubs) Montchavin has a lot to offer considering its relatively small size.
The Chalet Lievre Blanc is suited to all party types but families in particular - given its proximity to the lifts and ski school. It can be combined with the Chalet Hermine (which is right next door) for larger parties of 20 - 24 people.
Situated right next door to the Les Coches Telecabine and less than one minute's walk from the bottom of the pistes. Modern and comfortable alpine living - best suited to families.
- La Plagne (Montchavin)
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Hot tub on the top floor. Wi-Fi internet connection. Games console. Underground private parking space.
- Hot tub
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||£759 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||£549 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£549 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£579 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£659 pp||‐||12||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£769 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£809 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£779 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£709 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£709 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£709 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£709 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£759 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£709 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£579 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- 'Build it yourself' breakfast bar with cold meats & cheeses, toaster, mini fridge with yoghurts & juices (3 mornings)
- Staffed breakfast (4 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (daily)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wine and coffee (6 nights)
- Children's high tea
- Toiletries including soap, shower gel and other little essentials
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- First Floor
- 1 x guest wc
- Room 3: double. En-suite bath and wc. Separate bunk bedroom
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Third Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with fireplace. Balcony
- Fourth Floor:
- Landing area with sofa area. Open air hot tub (no view)
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc