A modern and comfortable apartment chalet close to the slopes/lifts.
Apartment Accord in the hamlet of Vercland is just two minutes' walk from the bottom of the home pistes and the Vercland Gondola lift (which accesses the huge Grand Massif ski area). The centre of Samoens is 3km away. The apartment offers nearly 80 square metres of space with a high quality of interior finish. The open-plan living area gives stunning mountain views through the large picture windows which also flood the apartment with lots of light. Sliding doors onto the wrap-around balcony allow guests to enjoy the benefits of a very usable outdoor space with views of the iconic Montagne du Criou. There is a feature fireplace/stove to create a welcoming atmosphere, comfortable leather sofas, a modern music system and a flat-screen TV and DVD player.
The dining area with seating for five guests adjoins the modern, fully equipped, kitchen. There are two elegantly decorated main guest bedrooms, both with shower rooms (one of which is en-suite). The beds can be configured as two singles or one super king double so please let us know your preference when booking. For maximum comfort the shower rooms are equipped with high grade towels, heated towel rails, a hairdryer and luxury White Company toiletries.
The entire apartment benefits from under-floor heating and there is a ski room with heated boot warmers on the ground floor.
With the main lifts and the foot of the Grand Crêt piste only a short walk away this self-catering apartment offers everything you could need for a great value, yet still very comfortable, ski holiday. La Reposette, which is a popular bar/restaurant for apres and lunch/dinner, is also within easy reach
- Flaine (Samoens)
- 4 - 5
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Fully equipped kitchen. Wi-Fi internet connection. Large flat-screen TV and DVD player. Large balcony with views of Montagne du Criou. Ski and boot room with heaters. Underfloor heating throughout the property.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|09 Dec 2023
|16 Dec 2023
|20 Dec 2023
|27 Dec 2023
|03 Jan 2024
|13 Jan 2024
|21 Jan 2024
|28 Jan 2024
|04 Feb 2024
|11 Feb 2024
|18 Feb 2024
|25 Feb 2024
|03 Mar 2024
|10 Mar 2024
|17 Mar 2024
|24 Mar 2024
|31 Mar 2024
|07 Apr 2024
|14 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Meet and greet at the apartment
- Electricity and bed linen (beds made up for guest arrival)
- Goose down duvets and pillows, Egyptian cotton sheets
- Cosy waffle dressing-gowns, slippers and large White Company bath towels
- Self-catering starter pack of provisions and cleaning products
- In-resort concierge service to help with booking ski lessons, restaurants, childcare and lift pass collection
- Local tourist tax
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Breakfast delivery to your apartment (Continental style) can be added for a supplement
- Two course dinners with wine or beer can be added for extra charge if you don't fancy cooking yourself
- A refundable deposit will be taken at the time of booking which will be returned within two weeks of your stay
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: