The Residence Mammoth Lodge is located in the heart of Courchevel Moriond offering first class services in luxury chic apartments. The lifts and slopes are a very short walk away.
The penthouse D15 is a stunning contemporary apartment on 4 levels with its own private lift and boasting a surface area of 364 sqm. The apartment has a bright living room with a fireplace, a flat screen TV, as well as a modern fully equipped kitchen. The apartment has its own private hot tub on the terrace as well as a sauna plus a large private ski locker to keep skis, boots and ski jackets.
There are 7 en-suite bedrooms plus a bunk room suitable for children or young adults.
Guests also have acces to the spa L'Eau Noire which includes a hot tub, sauna and massage rooms.
Residence Mammoth Lodge comprises of 13 luxury apartments ranging from two to eight bedrooms, sleeping from 6 to 16 guests in differing configurations. Some include bunk rooms making them ideal for children. Please ask us for more information.
Please note - The photos represent a selection of properties from the Mammoth Lodge Residence. All the apartments are decorated in a similar style with only minor variations of layout.
Arrivals can be either Saturday or Sunday depending on availability.
The Residence Mammoth Lodge is the perfect spot for families or a group of friends who want unbeatable access to the Three Valleys as well as luxurious and spacious independent accommodation.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Bistrot Le C - bar and restaurant. Underground private parking. Ski lockers. Room service. Spa centre.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£706 pp||‐||16||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Reception and concierge service
- Welcome pack including champagne, flowers, various goodies and beauty products in your apartment
- Daily delivery of fresh breakfast products straight to your apartment
- Beds are made for your arrival and all linen and towels are included
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Wine and canapes every evening
- Any change of linen during the week
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en suite bath, wc & basin
- Room 2: double with en suite shower, wc & basin
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower, wc & basin
- Room 4: double with en suite bath, wc & basin
- Room 5: double with en-suite shower, wc & basin
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower, wc & basin
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower, wc & basin
- Room 5: small bunk room