The Chalet Bellevue is a small chalet apartment is situated right in the very centre of Courchevel Moriond (1650) in the new Aspen Lodge development. The bars and shops of this buzzy resort are therefore right on the doorstep and the main lift station is just a three minute walk away. If you adhere to the mantra of "location, location, location" then this property will suit you.
There are just two bedrooms, one with bathroom and one with shower room. Being recently built the bathrooms are clean and modern.
There is a terrace with stunning views towards Courchevel 1850 and across the main Tarentaise valley.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
The main sitting area for this chalet apartment is a little small but with two en-suite bedrooms and a very central location this is a highly sought after property.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,075 pp||£118 pp||4||YES|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,283 pp||‐||4||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,330 pp||‐||4||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,368 pp||‐||4||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,215 pp||‐||4||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,193 pp||‐||4||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,149 pp||‐||4||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: Austrian twin with en-suite bath/shower and wc. Small terrace
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift