Chalet Mamie in Courchevel Le Praz is just 250 metres from the new lift which now takes skiers to the main hub of Courchevel 1850 in just 6 minutes. Alternatively the Le Praz chairlift takes you directly to the ski area above La Tania. From here it is very quick and easy to ski onto Meribel via the Col de la Loze.
The chalet is spread over 4 floors and offers four en-suite bedrooms, one of which can take an extra child's bed if required. On the lower floor is the ski and boot room with boot heaters and also the indoor sauna which adds an element of luxury and relaxation for guests. The open plan sitting and dining room is on the 1st floor and has dual aspect large windows and a terrace.
Chalet Mamie adds to our list of great value chalets in Courchevel Le Praz. It is located in the heart of this pretty resort close to the bars and excellent restaurants. The brand new 10 man high-speed heated gondola lift is less than 3 minutes' walk away and this accesses the main ski area of Courchevel 1850 in under 7 minutes.
- Courchevel Le Praz
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Indoor sauna. Ski room with heated boot warmers.
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£499 pp||‐||8||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£499 pp||‐||8||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£735 pp||‐||8||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,000 pp||‐||8||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£700 pp||‐||8||NO||Offer|
|10 Jan 2021||£700 pp||‐||8||NO||Offer|
|17 Jan 2021||£599 pp||‐||8||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£599 pp||‐||8||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£675 pp||‐||8||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£775 pp||‐||8||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£925 pp||‐||8||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£775 pp||‐||8||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£675 pp||‐||8||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£599 pp||‐||8||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£599 pp||‐||8||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£599 pp||‐||8||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£700 pp||‐||8||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£735 pp||‐||8||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£675 pp||‐||8||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£675 pp||‐||8||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked and continental breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with bread, hot drinks, homemade cake/biscuits (7 afternoons)
- 4 course dinner including cheeseboard. Complimentary red, white or rosé wines (5 nights)
- Self-serve raclette dinner with all equipment, ingredients and wine provided (1 night)
- You can add pre-dinner canapés with bubbly and a cheeseboard with dinner £50 per person (6 days)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Ski and boot room. Sauna.
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and shower
- 1 x separate wc
- Ground Floor:
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and separate private wc
- First Floor:
- Open plan living dining and kitchen area. Terrace
- Second Floor:
- Room 4: twin (extra child bed possible). En-suite bathroom