Les Rives d'Argentiere is actually four chalets joined together (Chalet Cristal, Granit, Terre and Ardoise). They are decorated in an uplifting, contemporary mountain style. The clean lines of the design & finishing and the immaculate white interiors are complemented by modern furnishings and small elements of colour, contrasting beautifully with artisan crafted wooden beams.
This hamlet of chalets is ideal for families and extended groups of uo to 50 guests.
The chalets are located right by the L'Arve River in Argentiere, close to the world famous Grands Montets ski area (a 5-7 minute walk) and are only a short drive (there is a driver service) away from the other Chamonix Valley ski areas.
The hamlet benefits from sharing some fantastic additional facilities. The complex includes a home cinema, steam room, sauna, a wine cellar, treatment rooms and a games room. There is a secure underground parking & ski lockers. The shared spa facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool (also for winter use) and each of the 4 chalets has its own outdoor hot tub.
This property can also be booked on a self-catered basis. Please call our office for details and a price.
This hamlet of four separate chalets is contemporary in design, fresh and delightful. Location is spot on.
- 42 - 50
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room. Private outdoor hot tub on the deck. Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi. Ski room. 2 underground parking spaces. Laundry facilities.
- Hot Tub
- Driver Service
- Near Resort Centre
- Traditional Feel
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||£969 pp||‐||50||NO|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£1,300 pp||£120 pp||50||NO||Offer|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,217 pp||‐||50||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||£803 pp||£447 pp||50||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£803 pp||‐||50||NO||Short stay|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,383 pp||£122 pp||50||NO||Offer|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,714 pp||‐||50||NO||Offer|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,466 pp||‐||50||NO||Offer|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,300 pp||‐||50||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£886 pp||‐||50||NO||Short stay|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,217 pp||‐||50||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,217 pp||‐||50||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£969 pp||‐||50||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£886 pp||‐||50||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- In resort transfers with four vehicles from 8am to 8pm (extra charges apply after 8pm)
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Chalet Terre (sleeps 12 - 14)
- Chalet Granit (sleeps 10)
- Chalet Ardoise (sleeps 10 - 12)
- Chalet Cristal (sleeps 10 - 13)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift