The Club Med Alpe d'Huez is an upscale new addition to this famous brand's portfolio. Suitable for all ages including very young children it offers very comfortable accommodation and easy, practical access to the fabulous ski area. With children's clubs with supervised care and fun for children aged from 4 months to 17 years old every family is well catered for. Note: children's clubs for the younger children aged 4 months to 4 years are charged extra and not included in the all-inclusive price of your holiday.
There are three different room types on offer at the Club Med Alpe d'Huez. Superior twin/double rooms (1-3 people) are 25-29sq metres in size and have en-suite bath and wc as well as a balcony. Deluxe twin/double rooms (2 people) offer the same but are a little larger at 30 square metres. There are also 8 family suites with two separate bedrooms and two bathrooms (one with bath and the other with shower). The suites (1-4 people) are 62 square metres in size and offer a private terrace with valley views.
Le Pic Blanc is the main dining area which is separated into three zones (the Randonnee room, Ski room and Velo room) with a total of 831 inside covers and 167 on the outside terrace. Enjoy panoramic views of the slopes and mountains from this restaurant and terrace. The Club Med Gourmet Lounge offers an exclusive taste experience in an intimate setting with panoramic views over the valley. The perfect eating experience for every time of day from a gourmet picnic at lunchtime to tasty, comforting afternoon tea; or a discovery dinner. The restaurant's wine cellar is well stocked and the sommelier will help you choose the perfect wine to accompany your meal. Please note that the fine wines are charged extra on an a la carte basis.
The main bar (Le Neve) is the perfect place to recharge your batteries after a sporting day on the slopes. Catch up with family and friends over midday snacks and drinks on the terrace, with stunning views over the valley.
The spa area is as big as it is luxurious. Offering over 600 square metres of space the Club Med SPA by PAYOT includes 12 treatment rooms (including a couples room); a yoga area and adults only relaxation zone with calm music and essential oils. There is a 226 square metre fitness centre with cross-fit, cardio training and full exercise equipment.
The Club Med product just gets better and better. This is one of their newest properties and raises the bar for comfort, ameneties and interior decor a notch higher.
- Alpe d'Huez
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Club Med Spa by PAYOT with relax area and treatment rooms. Indoor swimming pool (13.10m x 7.50m) and gym. Yoga and meditation programmme. Adults only relax area.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,541 pp||£269 pp||990||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,117 pp||£371 pp||990||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,512 pp||£440 pp||990||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,803 pp||£316 pp||990||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,803 pp||£316 pp||990||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,819 pp||£318 pp||990||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,827 pp||£320 pp||990||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,795 pp||£314 pp||990||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,795 pp||£314 pp||990||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,477 pp||£435 pp||990||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,205 pp||£386 pp||990||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,159 pp||£378 pp||990||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,760 pp||£308 pp||990||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,760 pp||£308 pp||990||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,745 pp||£305 pp||990||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,841 pp||£322 pp||990||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,848 pp||£323 pp||990||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,742 pp||£305 pp||990||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day full area ski pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder
- Baby Welcome: 4 - 23 month olds. Baby Corner: in the main restaurant. Petit Club Med (2 - 3 years).
- Mini Club: 4 - 10 year olds. Sporty, entertaining and creative activities. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm & 7.30pm - 9pm
- Club Med Passworld: 11 - 17 year olds (during the school holidays). Supervised teenage fun.
- Baby Club Med: full creche care for 4 - 23 month olds. At extra cost
- Petit Club Med: 2 - 3 year olds. Supervised play. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm and 7.30pm - 9.00pm. At extra cost
- Please note Petit Club 3 year olds might ski and for this there is extra cost
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: