Chalet Narnia in St Anton was bought by the Kelly family in 2008, their brief was a great ski resort with plenty to occupy the whole family whether skiers or non-skiers. They set about designing their perfect winter home from home and have created an extremely stylish and sophisticated chalet, combining a traditional Tyrolean exterior with modern design features and absolute comfort for up to 14 guests. Conveniently located, it's around 10 minutes' walk down to the resort centre or the ski bus stops close by. Alternatively, stop at the legendary slope-side apres ski bars, the Krazy Kangaruh or Mooserwirt and it's just over 5 minutes' walk through a local footpath back to the chalet.
The chalet is spread over four floors. There are six well-appointed bedrooms each offering plenty of storage space, flat screen TV and DVD player, naturally all are en-suite and most benefit from both a bath and shower. The master bedroom (Room 4) has wonderful views over Rendl which you can enjoy from your private balcony or even whilst relaxing in the spa bath thanks to a clear glass wall (please note that the other en-suite bath/shower rooms have frosted privacy glass separating them from their bedroom). On the ground floor is the lovely, welcoming open plan living and dining room with plenty of comfy seating.
The fantastic wellness area on the garden floor must be taken advantage of. It offers a Klafs sanarium (has both a sauna and separate steam room function), shower room and best of all access to the spacious terrace with outdoor commercial size Jacuzzi spa situated on the south facing balcony.
Although the chalet has been successfully run by several different chalet companies over the last few years (Lotus Supertravel, Ski Val and Kaluma Travel) the Kelly family have decided that for the 2017-2018 and beyond that they will run the chalet themselves. Already running a high quality 12 bedroom English country manor house on a commercial basis they feel that their well trained and motivated team is well placed to provide excellent customer care in St Anton.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
A charming, traditional, alpine chalet which ticks all the boxes.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: sanarium (sauna/steam room) & shower. Proper hot tub. Bathrobes & slippers provided. HD TVs in all bedrooms. Large recessed flat screen TV, surround sound & DVD. Secure garden area for snowman making. Private parking. MP3 docking system. Heated ski and boot room. 4x4 seven seater Mercedes minibus service.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||£893||£729||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||£1,488||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Massage services can be arranged
- Room 1: twn/dble. Frosted glass to en-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 2: twn/dble (in eaves). En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 3: twn/dble. Frosted glass to en-suite shower room & wc
- Room 4: twn/dble. Clear glass to en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balc
- Room 5: twn/dble. Frosted glass to en-suite shower room & wc. Ter.
- Room 6: twn/dble. Frosted glass to en-suite shower room & wc
Included in Price
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Afternoon tea with home baked cakes or biscuits
- Pre dinner canapés served with a selection of spirits
- Four course evening meal (6 nights). Complimentary wine served throughout the evening
- Complimentary luxury bathroom toiletries, bathrobes and slippers. Luxury Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort driver service in luxury Mercedes 4x4 seven seater minibus