Chalet Antoinette in St Anton is a penthouse apartment situated on the top floor of the exclusive Chalet Austria. This property is located in Nasserein, a 3 minute walk from the Nasserein ski lift. Chalet Austria completed in 2010 houses this penthouse with 5 en-suite bedrooms; one double master en-suite, 3 twin/double en-suites and 1 bunk bedroom en-suite sleeping 4 to comfortably accommodate 10 to 12 guests.
This penthouse creates a spacious feel with its open plan living and dining room area, as well as a separate TV snug to keep children entertained, while adults can enjoy an elegant dining setting. Chalet Antoinette's positioning on the top floor provides stunning views of the valley from both the living area and balconies. Chalet Antoinette also benefits from the shared facilities of Chalet Austria which include the hammam spa and gym, ski locker and boot warmers as well as private laundry facilities.
The flexibility of this chalet is also a bonus feature. Chalet Antoinette is sold as a catered or self-catered holiday. The catered option provides over 6 days includes breakfast, afternoon tea as well as a five course dinner with complementary house wine all served in the comfort of your apartment.
This property also have external parking for 2 vehicles.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
One of the best chalets in the resort - say no more!
- St Anton
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Shared ski and boot room. Shared hammam and gym. Two car parking spaces. TV and DVD. Hi-Fi CD Player and MP3. Wi-Fi. Shared driver service. Shared laundry facilities on the ground floor.
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£2,137 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£2,137 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||£3,570 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£2,417 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£2,134 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£2,134 pp||‐||12||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£2,134 pp||‐||12||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£2,134 pp||‐||12||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£2,346 pp||‐||12||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£3,331 pp||‐||12||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,559 pp||‐||12||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,277 pp||‐||12||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£2,206 pp||‐||12||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£2,206 pp||‐||12||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£2,206 pp||‐||12||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£2,206 pp||‐||12||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£2,137 pp||‐||12||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£2,137 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£2,137 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast delivered daily and laid out each morning (pastries, charcuterie, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, bread and jams)
- Canapés with cocktails or Veuve Cliquot Champagne (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner (including cheese board) with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Post dinner digestif and/or coffee (5 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability).
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries.
- Evening turndown service (5 nights)
- Shared driver service when taking the chalet on a catered basis (operating hours: 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival. This is 3,500 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: