FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
Chalet Alpenblume sits in an ideal location in Obergurgl, only 120 metres from the nearest piste and less than five minutes' walk from the Festkogel high speed gondola and the 'Boboland' ski school meeting point.
All the chalet's bedrooms were refurbished for the 2013/14 season and there is a variety of twin and triple bedrooms and family suites, all en-suite. The Alpenblume has a new wing which is linked to the original building with three more modern guest apartments that each has a downstairs lounge.
The main building is where the chalet's communal areas are located and the reception, two lounge areas and the dining room are all typically Tyrolean in style. The chalet's spa facilities include a relaxation area with a sauna.
The Chalet Alpenblume is run by a specialist family friendly tour operator and their services are attuned to making family holidays as hassle-free as possible.
This chalet hotel is run by a family specialist offering childcare for most ages. The chalet hotel Alpenblume is a very comfortable chalet in this excellent family friendly resort. Many of the bedrooms are suites designed with families in mind and can sleep from three to six people. We recommend booking this property early as it is very popular.
- 40 - 50
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Sauna and small relax area. Ski and boot room. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,429 pp||£70 pp||6||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,634 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|04 Jan 2020||£939 pp||‐||17||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£979 pp||‐||30||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,019 pp||‐||15||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,089 pp||‐||20||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,139 pp||‐||31||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,169 pp||‐||36||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,849 pp||‐||2||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,179 pp||‐||31||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,109 pp||‐||14||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,079 pp||‐||26||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,029 pp||‐||14||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£999 pp||‐||30||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,269 pp||‐||2||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,059 pp||‐||10||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (6 evenings)
- 3 course set menu dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- Huge selection of childcare. Nursery: (4-40 months) all day baby care. Spritelets: (3-4yrs) intro to snow.
- Sprites: (5-12yrs) morning ski school. Sprites Extra (5-12yrs) all day school. Supervised lunch: (3-12yrs) available.
- Sprite Guided Ski Fun: (6-12yrs) afternoon free ski session with guide.
- Snow Club: (3-8yrs) half day activity club incl lunch. Cocoa Club: (6-12yrs) supervised evening care 7.30-10pm
- Cocoa Club Plus: (8 - 12yrs) evening club including apres ski activities 7.30pm - 10pm
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
- 7 x Austrian twins with en-suite shower and wc
- 4 x triples (Austrian twin and single sofa bed). En-suite shower, wc
- 2 x suites - Austrian twin connecting to twin (sofa beds) shower, w
- NEW WING:
- 3 x suites - each 2 Austrian twins & dble sofa bed in sitting area
- Each of the three suites has one bathroom with bath, shower and wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift