Chalet N in Oberlech has to be one of the very finest ski chalets of the world. Think small six star boutique hotel on the slopes above Lech and you will be getting close. At Chalet N luxury knows no bounds.
There is a lavishly equipped spa and wellness area (pool, hay sauna, Finnish sauna and salt-cave steam bath), a private cinema room, an elegant restaurant where top chefs will delight you, a wine list featuring the best wines from around the world and at least three sitting rooms/lounges for you to totally relax in. Of course all this comes with the professional and discreet service offered by the chalet staff including chefs, driver, butler, hostesses and chalet concierge.
High class interior design has been combined with traditional alpine style to create a chalet beyond compare. There are three master bedroom suites with showcase sitting areas, dressing rooms and elegant bathrooms. There are a further two large guest bedrooms with sitting area and en-suite bathroom and then three further bedrooms with en-suite bathroom only. Finally there is the children's double bunk room (with bathroom) and next door a smaller staff room (also with bathroom) that can sleep one or two people.
The Walser Stuberl which is a cosy second dining room serves fondues, and other local menus and specialities from the grill. The butler service ensures that you can enjoy exactly what you fancy anywhere in the chalet.
The beauty area and the modern gym complete the chalet's wellness facilities and ensure that guests are fully relaxed.
Could this be the most luxurious and well-appointed ski chalet in the world? Certainly it would be hard to argue against this claim.
- 20 - 22
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: pool, hay sauna, Finnish sauna, steam room & hot tub. Fully equipped gym. Cinema room. Office, pool table room, restaurant, stube & 3 living rooms. Wi-Fi internet connection. Fully stocked luxury guest bar. Underground car parking for 10 cars.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||£10,870 pp||‐||22||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne and canapés reception for guests
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea (7 days)
- Gourmet dinner with fine wine selection (7 nights)
- Non-alcoholic beverages (tea, coffee). Long drinks, beer, house champagne (by the glass)
- Six day full area ski pass per guest.
- Ski equipment for each guest.
- Limousine transfers between Zurich, Innsbruck or Munich airport and the chalet
- Welcome massage (50 minutes) for each guest
- Daily driver service
- Daily laundry service
- Wines, champagnes and premium spirits are all served at an additional cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Suite 1: master twin/double. Sitting & dressing rooms. Bathroom
- Suite 2: master twin/double. Sitting & dressing rooms. Bathroom
- Suite 3: master twin/double. Sitting & dressing rooms. Bathroom
- Suite 4: twin/double with sitting room and en-suite bathroom
- Suite 5: twin/double with sitting room and en-suite bathroom
- Suite 6: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Suite 7: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Suite 8: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Suite 9: quad bunk children's bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Suite 10: staff room with en-suite bathroom