Chalet Zora Penthouse in Zermatt is a copy of its sister chalet, Zues Penthouse which is just adjacent. The chalets are located really close to the main high street and even closer to the Sunnegga Express funicular which can take you up into the vast ski area in a matter of minutes. The Chalet Zora is on the top floor (with lift access) of this recently developed chalet building. As a result guests can enjoy excellent views over Zermatt and the imposing Matterhorn in the background. The chalet sleeps six people in three double bedrooms with two large bathrooms. Guests could even take the two chalets together to make up the entire top floor of this building and can sleep 12-14 guests. The apartment has 180 square metres of living space.
The Zora Penthouse effortlessly combines luxury with a modern alpine feel. All of the ceilings here have lovely wooden beams and the sloping aspect of these gives a cosy feel but at the same time giving a sense of space with the double height ceilings. This combined with the tall south facing windows makes this chalet a truly special place to spend a week away skiing.
The chalet has a well-designed modern kitchen which is open plan onto the dining area with a large table and plenty of seating. The three bedrooms in this property also have wood-beamed sloping ceilings and big panoramic windows.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Zermatt please use this link to view our chalets in Zermatt search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this iconic Swiss resort.
Much like it's brother Zeus (you could take a larger group?) the views from this large spacious self-catered chalet are stunning and the location is great for quick access to the lifts.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- PC and Wi-Fi internet connection. TV/DVD and satellite/cable TV. Ski room and laundry room. Spectacular Matterhorn view.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|11 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|18 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||£892||£132||Enquire||9||NO|
|17 Mar 2019||£892||£132||Enquire||9||NO|
|24 Mar 2019||£892||£132||Enquire||9||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||£774||£118||Enquire||9||NO|
|07 Apr 2019||£774||£118||Enquire||9||NO|
|14 Apr 2019||£774||£118||Enquire||9||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Please note that as this holiday company does not offer financial protection for its clients. We can arrange this for you using ABTA's recommended financial failure protection insurance that we will purchase on your behalf. We charge a £5 admin fee per person if you want this cover. Please let us know if you would like us to arrange this.
- Daily cleaning can be added as an extra at 45 CHF per hour
- 1 x double
- 2 x twin/double
- 1 x bathroom with large shower & wc
- 1 x bathroom with bath, shower & wc
Included in Price
- Bed linen, towels and guest amenities
- Starter pack of provisions
- Firewood (if applicable)
- Electricity, heating, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi and all other property charges except telephone
- Visitor tax
- End of stay cleaning
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings