The majestic Tivoli Lodge in Davos has set a new benchmark in Alpine Luxury. If ever there was a chalet destined to redefine Alpine luxury, Tivoli Lodge is it. One of the most desirable mountain retreats anywhere, this fabulous design-led chalet is intensely discreet, yet ski-in ski-out and only a two minute chauffeured drive from the centre of the village. The traditional exterior belies a chic and contemporary interior with more than 700 square metres of living space and sensational views from the south-facing windows towards the highest peaks of the Engadine.
The Tivoli Lodge sleeps up to 16 guests in superlative style, with two master bedroom suites, four further bedrooms, plus four more single beds in a delightful children's bunk room, if required. It is perfect for entertaining, with a majestic dining room overlooking the Davos valley and multiple living areas, plus a home cinema, library and study. It is perfect for relaxing too, the spa complex houses a relaxation area and hot tub, not to mention a sensational indoor pool, complete with jet stream and a waterfall tumbling into the shallows.
There is a full concierge service to arrange every aspect of a guest's visit, before and during their stay. The team is trained in private & butler style service and is headed by a trained butler and House Manager permanently employed by the owners of Tivoli Lodge. In total there are 8 members of staff.
The chalet is ski-in ski-out and the nearest lifts are only 200 metres away on skis (a few minutes chauffeured drive). The centre of the village is five minutes' drive away.
This property is run by a small specialist chalet company that only has the one chalet to manage. This means that the chalet staff are totally motivated to give the best service that they can.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa complex with underlit pool, Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room. Chauffeured driving service in two 4x4 vehicles. Indoor multi-story soft play gym for up to twenty children. Fully equipped home cinema. PC corner. Wi-Fi. Tel & fax. Media room with plasma screen, satellite TV and Hi-Fi. iPod docks, Nespresso machine, heated ski and boot room.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||£3,642||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|22 Dec 2019||£7,677||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|29 Dec 2019||£8,681||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|05 Jan 2020||£10,007||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£3,937||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£8,681||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£3,937||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£4,396||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£4,396||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£5,459||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£4,337||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£4,337||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£3,904||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£3,904||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£5,322||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£5,322||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£3,904||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£3,904||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Extensive wine list developed in collaboration with Berry Brothers
- Scheduled flights and private taxi transfers can be arranged. Also heli transfers if required
- In chalet childcare can be arranged
- In chalet massage service can also be arranged
- 1 x twin/super-king with en-suite bathroom. Fireplace & balcony
- 4 x twin/super-king bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x bedroom with two sets of full size bunk beds (sleeps 4)
- 1 x twin/double with private bathroom and balcony
Included in Price
- Champagne reception
- Tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- Champagne (Bollinger) and canapés followed by magnificent chef prepared dinner with complimentary wine (6 nts)
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and two daily newspapers
- In resort chauffeur service with two 4x4 vehicles (9am-11pm)
- Children's lunch and supper every day
- Jo Malone bath & beauty products
- 8 staff: House Manager, chalet assistant, qualified chef, sous chef, chauffeur and housekeeper & maids
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift