Chalet Tivoli Lodge
If price is not a concern, this chalet offers a world class experience in every way.
The majestic Tivoli Lodge in Davos has set a new benchmark in Alpine Luxury. If ever there was a chalet destined to redefine Alpine luxury, Tivoli Lodge is it. One of the most desirable mountain retreats anywhere, this fabulous design-led chalet is intensely discreet, yet ski-in ski-out and only a two minute chauffeured drive from the centre of the village. The traditional exterior belies a chic and contemporary interior with more than 700 square metres of living space and sensational views from the south-facing windows towards the highest peaks of the Engadine.
The Tivoli Lodge sleeps up to 18 guests in superlative style, with two master bedroom suites, four further bedrooms, plus four more single beds in a delightful children's bunk room, if required. It is perfect for entertaining, with a majestic dining room overlooking the Davos valley and multiple living areas, plus a home cinema, library and study. It is perfect for relaxing too, the spa complex houses a relaxation area and hot tub, not to mention a sensational indoor pool, complete with jet stream and a waterfall tumbling into the shallows.
There is a full concierge service to arrange every aspect of a guest's visit, before and during their stay. The team is trained in private & butler style service and is headed by a trained butler and House Manager permanently employed by the owners of Tivoli Lodge. In total there are 8 members of staff.
The chalet is ski-in ski-out and the nearest lifts are only 200 metres away on skis (a few minutes chauffeured drive). The centre of the village is five minutes' drive away.
This property is run by a small specialist chalet company that only has the one chalet to manage. This means that the chalet staff are totally motivated to give the best service that they can.
- 12 - 18
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa complex with underlit pool, Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room. Driver service in two vehicles Indoor multi-story soft play gym for up to twenty children. Fully equipped home cinema. PC corner. Wi-Fi. Tel & fax. Media room with plasma screen, satellite TV and Hi-Fi. iPod docks, Nespresso machine, heated ski and boot room.
Included in Price
- Extensive breakfast daily. Continental as well as chef prepared hot options
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake, cookies or something savoury
- Canapes and aperitifs served in the drawing room before dinner
- Personalised dinner prepared by your chef accompanied by carefully selected complimentary house wines
- Driver service provided in two vehicles
- Housekeeping daily
- Chalet Manager to look after guests during their stay
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: