Season 2020-21: For any booking where the FCDO in the UK and/or any other governmental agency in the country you reside determine that travel to France is not permitted or advisable due to restrictions put in place to deal with the Covid-19 Pandemic, and/or that France refuses entry to non-residents at the date of travel, and/or the ski area of the Three Valleys is closed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, which means you are therefore unable to travel to your chalet and enjoy a ski holiday as planned, and your travel insurance will not refund the cost of your stay this chalet company will permit the value of monies paid to be deferred to a holiday booking in winter 2021/2022.
Chalet Verdet in St Martin de Belleville was completed in the summer of 2016. Situated in the quaint hamlet of Villarabout it is less than two minutes in your chauffeur driven vehicle to the centre of St Martin de Belleville or the main gondola station.
Chalet Verdet is built in the modern vernacular of chalet architecture and the interior palette used by the designers follows the modern trend of a taupe and grey palette. Modern furniture blends with more traditional pieces and the chalet is filled with light from the double height windows.
There are five guest bedrooms each with en-suite facilities and quality Egyptian cotton bed linen. The bathrooms come with sumptuous, fluffy towels and the beds are extremely comfortable. A good night's sleep and a restful stay in the mountains is what this chalet is all about.
The large terrace houses the state of the art hot tub and the chalet's indoor wellness spa includes a sauna and loungers for a truly relaxing experience.
Please note that the position of this chalet is not known. Please use the map marker as a guide only.
Modern chalet decorated with a modern palette of greys, creams, taupe, and with flashed of accent colours. Fabulous views across the valley and large terrace/sun deck with hot tub and outside seating.
- St Martin de Belleville
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Terrace with state of the art hot tub and magnificent views. Indoor sauna and loungers. Each bedroom has its own iPod docking station & hair dryer. Driver service on demand until 11pm. Ski and boot room with heaters. Upstairs snug with TV, DVD player and Wii console.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£900 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,200 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£2,450 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,200 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Jan 2022||£1,400 pp||‐||12||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 Jan 2022||£1,450 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 Feb 2022||£2,850 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||£2,850 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Feb 2022||£1,600 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Mar 2022||£1,600 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||£1,600 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£1,650 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£1,750 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£1,750 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Apr 2022||£900 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne reception on your first evening in the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings). There will be a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés around the fireplace (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with carefully selected choice of premium complimentary wines followed by cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (towel change mid week)
- Daily on-demand transfers (available until 11pm) between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Wellness area with sauna. Ski and boot room
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 1:
- Living area with fireplace, dining area. Fitted kitchen. Terrace
- Room 2: master twin/double. En-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Level 2:
- Snug area
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with with en-suite shower and wc