Chalet Arolla in Meribel is a wonderful conversion of an old traditional chalet (one of the originals from the 1950's). Before its conversion the chalet was split into two separate dwellings which together slept 20+ guests. However, now the upper and lower parts of the building have been combined to offer one luxury chalet with three floors of sumptuous alpine living. The lower most floor provides staff accommodation for the couple running the property; the ground floor houses the five guest bedrooms (each with en-suite bath or shower) and the top floor has the wonderful open plan sitting room, dining area, bar and kitchen. From the sitting room there is access to a large west facing terrace with outdoor seating and a hot tub with mountain views.
The location of Chalet Arolla on the Impasse Combe de Pot means that on a snowy week the guests can pretty much ski to the door although this is through the trees so best tackled by competent skiers. If conditions do not allow ski access to the chalet it is no more than a couple of minutes' walk to and from the edge of the piste which leads down to the main lifts at Chaudanne. The Impasse Combe de Pot is a quiet and pretty tree lined road and was one of the first roads in the resort to be developed. Consequently the chalets here sit in larger plots of land giving this part of Meribel and exclusive atmosphere.
There is an experienced and professional couple that manage the chalet. Food and service are both of the highest order as befits a chalet of this quality.
The chalet spa in the lower floor has a spectacular steam room (hammam) and also a treatment room. Please just ask your chalet hostess to book you up a relaxing massage.
The centre of Meribel is a five minute drive away but the free bus stops within 100 metres of the chalet (one minute walk).
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
We are delighted to have the Chalet Arolla on our website. This is a chalet as it should be - a clever conversion of an old traditional chalet now offering top quality comfort, style and spa facilities.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sky TV, DVD player with Sonos surround sound. Wi-Fi. Outdoor Hot tub with view of the mountains. Spa area with hammam steam room, massage & shower room. Driver 8.30am to 10.30am and 4.00pm to 5.30pm (flexible). Underfloor heating in all rooms. Washing machine & dryer. Drying room with boot warmers. Parking for two cars.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£1,400 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,600 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,079 pp||£231 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,565 pp||£285 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,440 pp||£160 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,425 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,425 pp||‐||10||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,425 pp||‐||10||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,688 pp||£187 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,655 pp||£295 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,688 pp||£187 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,620 pp||£180 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,650 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,650 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,650 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,665 pp||£185 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,650 pp||‐||10||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,150 pp||‐||10||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,150 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (6 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Daily house cleaning
- Delicious 4 or 5 course dinners (Australian/French fusion) with complimentary wine on 6 nights.
- Well stocked honesty bar - please let us know your favourite tipple so we can get that in for you
- Experienced, professional couple (chef and chalet hostess) manage the chalet and run a concierge service
- All bedrooms have Egyptian Cotton linen, bathrobes and hair dryers
- Driver service in and around Meribel only (8.30am to 10.30am and 4.00pm to 5.30pm). Timing can be changed.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Floor: chalet spa and staff accommodation
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: small twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: small twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Top Floor:
- Large living and dining room.
- Huge terrace with outdoor seating and hot tub