Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Ancolie is located in the quiet Les Brigues area of Courchevel Village (formerly known as Courchevel 1550). It is surrounded by trees and is only 200 metres (two minutes' walk) via a pedestrian walk way through the trees to the edge of the piste. From here it's a short and easy ski down to the main lifts of Courchevel Village. These access the Croisette of Courchevel 1850 in just a couple of minutes and from here you have access to the main Three Valleys ski domain. The free shuttle bus which accesses the resort centre of Courchevel Village stops just 250 metres from the chalet so getting about the resort is pretty easy.
There are four bedrooms, one of which is a family triple room which allows the chalet to sleep 10 guests in comfort. The lowest floor of the chalet has the spa area with indoor hot tub, sauna, TV and relaxation area. There is also a ski and boot room on this level. The main entrance is on the next level up which also has the garage and the family room (sleeps 3) with its en-suite bath and wc. The third level has the other three guest bedrooms, one of which has its own en-suite wc and the other two bedrooms sharing a separate wc. The top floor of the chalet has the main living and dining area and kitchen with breakfast bar. On this top level there is a separate 34 square metre terrace with outdoor eating area and a balcony (with lovely views) which wraps around three sides of the building.
Chalet Ancolie offers 200 square metres of living space.
Bright, light, well equipped and with fantastic views.
- Courchevel Village
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: indoor hot tub and sauna. TV in each bedroom. Internal elevator serving all floors. Wrap around balcony on the top floor. Outdoor eating space. Garage space for one car plus one outdoor space. Ski and boot room. Laundry facilities.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£719 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Beds made up for guests' arrival
- Breakfast service and daily cleaning (4 hours per day)
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers are provided (linen and towel change mid week). Bathroom toiletries
- Final cleaning
- Fire wood
- Fresh flowers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Food for breakfast will be extra and charged at cost price
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level -1:
- Chalet spa with hot tub, sauna, TV. Laundry and ski & boot room
- Level 0:
- Room 1: triple (3 singles) with en-suite bath and wc
- Level +1:
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower (no wc)
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower (no wc)
- 1 x separate wc for use by Rooms 3 and 4
- Level +2:
- Living room with TV and fireplace. Kitchen, dining area and wc
- Wrap around balcony (three sides of the chalet)
- Separate terrace with outdoor eating area