The Crux Penthouse in St Christoph is a luxury top floor apartment with stunning views of the Arlberg mountains and super easy access to and from the skiing and the main lift. The property offers 260 square metres of living area and the interior embraces contemporary features and ensures maximum luxury for all guests. The use of authentic woods and timbers create the perfect alpine-inspired ambiance throughout.
There is lift access into the apartment and once inside it's easy to think that you are in a large free standing chalet - such is the feeling of space. The open plan living area has large windows that open onto expansive views of the Verwall valley. There is also access to a large balcony with deck chairs which take in the same mountain vistas. Accessed from the main sitting room area is a separate TV snug which would be the perfect place to retire to after dinner to catch a latest movie.
There are two double bedrooms and two twin/doubles (beds can be separated with a small gap) with en-suite facilities and there is a fifth room which is a wonderful bunk bedroom sleeping up to four children, also with an en-suite bathroom. The apartment has its own sauna (and bucket shower) but guests will also have access to the shared wellness spa of the 5 star Arlberg Hospiz Hotel which is very nearby. This stunning hotel, which is less than a two-minute stroll away whether above ground or via an underground walkway, also has five unique restaurants. These fine dining options each have a different theme and give self-catering guests at the Crux Penthouse a considerable choice for dining options over the course of their stay.
The property is normally sold on a catered basis but can be booked for self-catering if you prefer. Please call for details.
The property normally comes with a dedicated driver service from 8.30am - 1am daily when sold on a fully catered basis. The service operates between St. Christoph and St. Anton but the driver service does not extend to Lech. Guests can ski to Lech with the new lift connection, take the free public bus service or take a private taxi.
The lifts are one minute's walk away and the bottom of the home piste is even closer. Stunning views, easy access to one of the world's best ski areas and access to a modern, luxury spa and wellness area. There's a lot to like with the Crux Penthouse.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Apple TV, Sonos, TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi throughout. Private sauna with bucket shower. All bedrooms with TV. Shared spa area: pool, gym, hammam, sauna & treatment room. Driver service (08.30 - 01.00hrs) when booked catered. Lift access to apartment level. Large terrace/balcony with stunning view and deck chairs.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|15 Dec 2019||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|22 Dec 2019||£4,387||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£4,037||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£4,037||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£4,037||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£3,600||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary newspapers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am (will take guests to and from St Anton but not Lech)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
- Return airport transfers.
- In-house massage. Wine upgrades.
- Childcare. Ski instruction.
- Guiding, heli-skiing or other activities.
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival. This is 15,000 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Top Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living area. Large terrace with seating
- TV room, sauna with bucket shower and guest cloakroom
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Desk area
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: quad bunk room with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift