Chalet Bella Coola in Verbier is a spectacular luxury alpine property. The beautiful old wood exterior is traditionally Swiss but once inside, kitchens and bathrooms showcase ultra-modern design, whilst the bedrooms transport you to the last days of the Raj.
The first floor is given over to a huge open plan living and dining area which offers guests ample space in which to eat and relax. The kitchen/dining room is linked by a fully equipped bar area to a double height reception room with open fireplace and TV snug. Large windows lead on to a large wrap-around balcony with spectacular views over the Val de Bagnes. Flowing curtains and colourful throws, give Bella Coola's bedrooms a romantic feel. The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to a charming master suite, complete with dressing room, bathroom and private terrace.
Four further bedrooms are located on the ground floor (below the sitting and dining floor). All the beds have sprung mattresses, goose down bedding and crisp Egyptian cotton sheets. The spacious en-suite bathrooms have baths and separate showers and are all stocked with luxury toiletries. Chalet Bella Coola can be combined with Chalet Le Ti (which sleeps 7 - 9 guests) so that larger parties of 17 - 20 people can book both properties together.
The chalet is designed and built to the highest specifications. All of the bedrooms are wired for sound and vision with their own TVs and networked Crestron entertainment system. The cosy ground floor TV area, offers the perfect place for children to enjoy their favourite TV programmes, while the flat screen TV in the upstairs living area means adults can enjoy their own movie.
Chalet Bella Coola also has a spectacular pool and spa complex - perfect for warming tired muscles. Panorama windows encompass the far reaching view in all directions with doors opening out onto a spacious sun terrace. A bar area with comfortable sofas makes the perfect place to relax at the end of the day.
The Chicest New Chalet (Sunday Times Style Magazine January 2008). Chalet recommended by Vogue (September 2010). Switzerland's Best Ski Chalet (World Ski Awards 2014).
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
An absolutely stunning chalet. Very few chalets can match the Bella Coola for comfort, style and facilities. It comes highly recommended.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- All bedrooms with TV and networked entertainment system. Flat screen TV (Sky) and DVD player. Wi-Fi internet connection and humidification system. Amazing pool and spa including hammam. Outdoor hot tub. Dedicated driver service. Internal elevator to all floors. Underground parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£3,612 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£4,477 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£3,842 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2020||£3,842 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£4,477 pp||‐||10||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£3,612 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£3,612 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Food and drink are charged extra at cost price plus TVA
- A damage deposit is required on payment of final balance
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: