Chalet Kalibu in Nendaz, Switzerland, is an impressive luxury alpine lodge situated in an elevated location above the resort. The views from the chalet are simply stunning but guests will need a 4x4 vehicle or a car with snow chains to reach the chalet and the parking at Les Clèves.
This free standing property is built on three levels. On the lower ground floor is the very impressive private swimming pool with large panoramic mountain views as well as a fireplace and relaxation area. Also on this floor are five of the guest bedrooms and the cinema room with large flat screen. The ground floor is dedicated to the main open plan living area and large sun terrace. The top floor offers a master double bedroom with fireplace and wet suite with bath, and a small study/office room.
The Tracouet lift hub is 6 minutes' drive away, as is the centre of Nendaz. However, the edge of village location means guests can soak in stunning mountain views and enjoy their privacy.
A luxury chalet in the 4 Valleys ski area of Switzerland at a more than reasonable price point. There is plenty to like about Chalet Kalibu.
- Verbier (Nendaz)
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- 3 car parking places at Les Clèves parking (chains required) Home cinema room with 52 inch TV. Large indoor swimming pool with fireplace. Access to large sun terrace and balcony. Small office/study.
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,200 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Gourmet 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2019-2020 costs below:
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn. Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn. Children under 6 years = FREE
- This chalet does not offer financial protection. If you require this the extra admin fee is £5 per person
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: To secure your chalet simply pay an initial refundable deposit of 10%. By 01st Sept 2020 a further 25% deposit (or the full 35% deposit) is required and then your full balance is required 12 weeks prior to arrival in resort. There is a 65% Cash Refund PLUS 35% Re-Booking Credit towards another booking (subject to availability) in the event of cancellation due to COVID-19.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Home cinema room. Swimming pool with fireplace.
- Room 1: double with en-suite facilities
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Ground Floor:
- Large open-plan living area. Well equipped kitchen
- Access to large sun terrace
- First Floor:
- Small office/study
- Room 6: master double with fireplace. En-suite bath and wet room