Chalet Ighzer in Nendaz is a large 400 square metre property with its own private spa (swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym). With five bedrooms this luxury chalet is perfect for groups of up to 10 guests.
The main sitting room with double height ceiling has a wonderful large and inviting open fireplace - just as a perfect chalet should be.
The chalet is located at No.58 Chemin des Rairettes and has uninterrupted mountain views. The main Haute Nendaz lift station and centre of resort are 1km away. However, with a short walk you can reach the ski piste at Les Cleves, and under normal ski conditions you will be able to ski back to the chalet.
During the ski season it is mandatory to arrive by four wheel drive car (or one with snow chains) to reach the chalet safely.
It's not often that a chalet offers mountain views as good as this one does. Great facilities are also on offer with the pool, sauna and indoor hot tub. This is also a large chalet with 400 square metres of living space.
- Verbier (Nendaz)
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor spa with pool (8m), hot tub, sauna, gym and shower. Central fireplace. Large south facing balconies with staggering views. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£2,040 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£2,400 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,920 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£2,040 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£2,400 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£2,040 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£2,040 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Gourmet 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2019-2020 costs below:
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn. Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn. Children under 6 years = FREE
- This chalet does not offer financial protection. If you require this the extra admin fee is £5 per person
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: To secure your chalet simply pay an initial refundable deposit of 10%. From 01st Sept 2020 a further 25% deposit (or the full 35% deposit) is required and then your full balance is required 12 weeks prior to arrival in resort. There is a 65% Cash Refund PLUS 35% Re-Booking Credit towards another booking (subject to availability) in the event of cancellation due to COVID-19: 1. An FCO Travel Ban and/or the closure of the Swiss borders, and/or 2. An official Press Release from TeleVerbier, stating that the Resort will not be open during your dates of travel due to Covid related reasons.