Chalet Coco is a charming family chalet in a hamlet called Villarabout, just 2km from the main lifts of St Martin de Belleville. St Martin is the small, but stunning historic capital of the Three Valleys, home to Meribel, Courchevel, and numerous other famous ski resorts.
Chalet Coco has been lovingly designed by a father, mother, and son team. The whole family are equally passionate about skiing and property development, so building a chalet together is the hatching of a well incubated dream. Chalet Coco underwent an 800,000 euro renovation project in 2013.
There is a public bus service that links the chalet with the centre of St Martin de Belleville and the main lift station. However, even easier still would be to use the chalet's driver service which operates until 11pm each day. The journey to the main lifts or the centre of St Martin de Belleville takes just a few minutes. It is possible to ski back to Chalet Coco at the end of the day although this is off-piste and a mountain guide is recommended.
This modern development of a lovely, old traditional building has been designed by an English architect living in St Martin de Belleville. He is responsible for quite a few other luxury chalet developments in the local area so we are confident that Chalet Coco will be equally as comfortable and well finished.
- St Martin de Belleville
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso & capsules. Outdoor hot tub with great views. Ski room & boot area. 42 inch LCD TV. Harmon Kardon surround sound. Wi-Fi. Apple TV with 'airplay' so you can stream your own tunes. Driver service on demand until 11pm. Huge South facing terrace with lovely views. Utility room.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£1,000 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,150 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,000 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,400 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,400 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,450 pp||‐||10||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,450 pp||‐||10||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,450 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,550 pp||‐||10||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,550 pp||‐||10||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,350 pp||‐||10||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne reception on your first evening in the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings). There will be a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés around the fireplace (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with carefully selected choice of premium complimentary wines followed by cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (towel change mid week)
- Daily on-demand transfers (available until 11pm) between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: