Season 2020-21: For any booking where the FCDO in the UK and/or any other governmental agency in the country you reside determine that travel to France is not permitted or advisable due to restrictions put in place to deal with the Covid-19 Pandemic, and/or that France refuses entry to non-residents at the date of travel, and/or the ski area of the Three Valleys is closed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, which means you are therefore unable to travel to your chalet and enjoy a ski holiday as planned, and your travel insurance will not refund the cost of your stay this chalet company will permit the value of monies paid to be deferred to a holiday booking in winter 2021/2022.
Chalet Coco is a charming family chalet in a hamlet called Villarabout, just 2km from the main lifts of St Martin de Belleville. St Martin is the small, but stunning historic capital of the Three Valleys, home to Meribel, Courchevel, and numerous other famous ski resorts.
Chalet Coco has been lovingly designed by a father, mother, and son team. The whole family are equally passionate about skiing and property development, so building a chalet together is the hatching of a well incubated dream. Chalet Coco underwent an 800,000 euro renovation project in 2013.
There is a public bus service that links the chalet with the centre of St Martin de Belleville and the main lift station. However, even easier still would be to use the chalet's driver service which operates until 11pm each day. The journey to the main lifts or the centre of St Martin de Belleville takes just a few minutes. It is possible to ski back to Chalet Coco at the end of the day although this is off-piste and a mountain guide is recommended.
This modern development of a lovely, old traditional building has been designed by an English architect living in St Martin de Belleville. He is responsible for quite a few other luxury chalet developments in the local area so we are confident that Chalet Coco will be equally as comfortable and well finished.
- St Martin de Belleville
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso & capsules. Outdoor hot tub with great views. Ski room & boot area. 42 inch LCD TV. Harmon Kardon surround sound. Wi-Fi. Apple TV with 'airplay' so you can stream your own tunes. Driver service on demand until 11pm. Huge South facing terrace with lovely views. Utility room.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£900 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,200 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||£1,450 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,400 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,400 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,450 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£2,850 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£2,850 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,600 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,600 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,600 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,750 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,350 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£900 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne reception on your first evening in the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings). There will be a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés around the fireplace (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with carefully selected choice of premium complimentary wines followed by cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (towel change mid week)
- Daily on-demand transfers (available until 11pm) between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: