Season 2020-21: If your holiday cannot go ahead at the time of travel due to restrictions imposed by the French authorities linked to the coronavirus pandemic your deposit (25% of booking value) will be converted to a credit note for a holiday with the same chalet company during the season 2021/22 and the balance will be refunded. Alternatively, you can re-book for the following winter prices will be held for the same chalet and date for the season 2021/22 (subject to availability). If the decision is made to cancel a holiday before the final balance is payable, due to quarantine restrictions (of more than 7 days) in place either locally or nationally, then 15% of your booking value will be converted to a credit note to use during 2021/22 season. The remaining 10% will be retained as a non-refundable administration charge by the holiday company.
The entry of the luxury Chalet Pousse Caillou in Meribel to the Alpine Answers portfolio has been an eagerly awaited event. This chalet combines the very best of traditional chalet architecture with modern contemporary interiors and fashionable soft furnishings. With a central location in Meribel we expect this property to become an instant classic.
The chalet offers three floors of luxury alpine escape including a cinema room on the ground floor (perfect to retreat to on a bad weather day) and a large main living room with Ligne Roset furnishings and an open fireplace. There are sliding doors from this room that lead to the large sun terrace with sunken hot tub. From this terrace there are magnificent, far reaching mountain views.
The chalet enjoys a quiet location yet is only 6 minutes' walk from the resort centre. If you don't fancy the walk then there is a very efficient private minibus shuttle service on offer to guests of the Pousse Caillou.
Key points with regards the minibus service:
- The service will be available from 8am to 8pm all week including the chalet staff day off.
- Guests will be able to be picked up or dropped off to anywhere in the resort of Meribel.
- All vehicles are 4x4 with leather interiors and DVD players with minimum 7 passenger seats.
- Car seats for babies and children will be provided for all guest shuttles including crèche pick up / drop offs.
- Chalet staff will liaise daily with the duty chauffeur to arrange morning pick up times.
- Guests will be provided with cards with the duty chauffeur's number to contact for the afternoon pick up.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Note for the 2020-21 season: This property can also be booked self-catered and this comes with the added bonus of the driving service included in the price. In addition meals can be arranged to be delivered to the chalet, or a welcome hamper containing any food and drink requested which will be waiting in the chalet for the guests arrival.
This luxury alpine chalet comes highly recommended by Alpine Answers
- 10 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Sunken hot tub on the deck. Sonos sound system. Cinema room with 65" Apple TV/DVD and satellite channels. Ethanol fireplace in TV room. Ski and boot room. Wi-Fi throughout the property. Luxury 4x4 minibus shuttle service (8am - 8pm).
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||£2,883 pp||‐||14||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£1,622 pp||‐||14||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,284 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,441 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,441 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,622 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,622 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£2,793 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£2,027 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,441 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,532 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,622 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£878 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (including a cooked option 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- Canapés followed by a 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee, tea & port (6 nights)
- Sparkling white wine with canapés on first night.
- Beers, soft drinks, bottled water and chocolate bars available on a complimentary basis throughout guests stay.
- Daily newspapers.
- Mid week towel change.
- Luxury 4x4 minibus shuttle service (8am - 8pm)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Entrance Level:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and separate wc
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite walk-in shower & wc. Terrace
- Main sitting and dining room, and kitchen on this level
- Large deck/terrace with hot tub
- Second Floor:
- Room 3: master twn/dble. Walk-in shower, separate wc. Terrace
- Room 4: twn/dble. Bath & wc. Extra children's twin (ladder access)
- Room 5: double with en-suite walk-in shower and wc
- Mezzanine Floor (access by removable ladder):
- Children's twin bedroom (no bathroom facilities on this level)