Chalet Cote Coeur is a real gem of a chalet in La Tania. Sleeping up to 14 guests its perfect for large groups, there are 7 bedrooms which are all en-suite. The chalet is a very traditional alpine chalet built in the Savoyard style. The dining and living area is spacious with a balcony and Jacuzzi/hot tub outside - a very important feature for those looking to relax the muscles after a long day's skiing.
The chalet has an excellent, quiet location making it a perfect choice for families. The nearest piste (the Folyeres blue piste) is a mere 3 minute walk away whilst its only 5 minutes to the centre of La Tania resort where there is an excellent selection of bars, restaurants and shops. The chalet has all the necessary features for a relaxing evening, there is a TV and DVD player and a broad selection of board games.
Served by a small tour operator with a select number of chalets, you are sure to be looked after well.
Alpine Answers note: There are 6 nights of catering on high season weeks of Christmas, New Year and the week starting 16th February 2020.
Charming, attractive chalet in a fantastic location! A little dated and faded by modern standards but still offering good value for money for a group or family ski holiday. However, please note that the stairs are steep with no bannister so not suitable for groups with very small children.
- La Tania
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV (Freeview), DVD and CD player. Outside hot tub. Wi-Fi. Ski room with boot warmers. Selection of games.
- Hot tub
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||£759 pp||£280 pp||2||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£759 pp||£280 pp||2||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£759 pp||£150 pp||6||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||£699 pp||£400 pp||10||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£989 pp||£110 pp||10||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast daily (cooked available on 5 mornings and continental self serve on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (5 nights)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Mid week: towel change plus bedroom and bathroom clean
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost 2019-2020 = £49 per week)
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops.
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying.
- Airport taxes £35.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £11.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony