Chalet Ammonite in Plagne 1800 is located on a quiet and secluded track yet only 5 minutes' walk to the shops and bars of the resort centre. There is a free resort shuttle bus which stops nearby and this will take guests up the hill to Plagne Centre (and back again at the end of the day). Plagne Centre is where the ski schools have their main meeting points.
The chalet was renovated during the summer 2019 and now has 8 en-suite bedrooms. Two of these on the upper floor come with bath and the rest have shower. There is also a single room which can only be booked if one party take the whole chalet for exclusive use.
Please note that children are welcome in this chalet for any week of the season. If it is important not to share the chalet with children please discuss with us at the time of booking. We can then check on the make-up of parties already booked into the chalet. However, please note that any bedrooms that remain available after you have booked may be booked by families with children at a later date.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
Included in the cost of the holiday are shared minibus resort transfers operated by Skiidy Gonzales. Transfers leave Geneva Airport at 15.00hrs so you must ensure that your flight to Geneva lands no later than 14.00hrs. The return will be scheduled to arrive back into Geneva airport between 11.00 and 11.30hrs for flights leaving 14.00hrs or later. If you would like to have a private minibus transfer just for your group and do not wish to share with other guests there is a supplement to pay of £100 per empty seat (in an 8-seater vehicle).
Chalet images will be added Autumn 2019.
A great value chalet with 8 en-suite bedrooms (including one single bedroom).
- La Plagne (1800)
- 14 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub. UK TV and free Wi-Fi internet connection. Great views from the balconies.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||£499 pp||£251 pp||12||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£599 pp||£226 pp||8||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||£499 pp||£336 pp||12||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£499 pp||£336 pp||15||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£499 pp||£336 pp||15||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£699 pp||£156 pp||15||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£499 pp||£200 pp||15||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Complimentary shared airport/train transfers. Strict terms & conditions apply. Discounts available if not required
- A welcome drink of vin chaud with canapés on arrival
- Breakfast with cooked options (5 mornings). Self-service continental breakfast (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (7 afternoons)
- 3 course dinner (starter, main & pud) with complimentary bottled wine (6 nights). Cheeseboard on last night
- Mid-week chalet clean
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
- Private transfers can be arranged for an additional cost (£100 per empty seat in an eight seater vehicle)
- Upgrade your stay with bathrobes or better quality wines (sold by the case) - please enquire for details
- Children under 12 years old are served early dinner. Dinner with adults: £25 supplement per child per week
- Special diets can be catered for with a supplement of £50 per person per week
- Tourist tax is not included with this chalet and will be charged extra in resort
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Middle Floor:
- Main entrance. Ski and boot room. Sitting room with fireplace
- Kitchen and dining area. Guest wc. Balcony with views
- Top Floor:
- Room 5: single (only bookable for groups). En-suite shower & wc
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 8: twin with en-suite bath and wc