A top drawer chalet for those seeking ultimate luxury.
Chalet Ormello in Courchevel 1850 is owned and managed by the Hotel Les Airelles (Palace). It was completely remodelled in 2009 by the renowned architect, Christophe Tollemer, and is now an alpine chalet of extreme distinction. The official brochure for the chalet talks about an "extremely chic barn" atmosphere created by the warm wood interior which has an almost grey-tinted look. This does not do the property justice at all - the notion that this property is like a barn is wildly inaccurate. The Chalet Ormello is instead a supremely sophisticated alpine chalet that effortlessly combines local architectural heritage with the modern high tech world. Chalet Ormello is a model of technology, though its cutting-edge innovations have been carefully camouflaged. Spread over three flours, its nine bedrooms can accommodate up to 15 guests.
The ground floor swimming pool is a delight and there are panoramic views from the outdoor hot tub and the bar both of which overlook the pool. A gym, steam room and La Mer treatment room add to the well-being of the guests. Children have their own dedicated room which is furnished with bright, colourful armchairs and a multitude of toys. The chalet also has its own cinema with plush seating and a true cinematic atmosphere.
There is a dedicated team of 12 staff comprising: bellboy, head waiter and team, chef and staff, housekeeper and cleaners, security guard. This team of hospitality professionals are there to run the chalet to guests' requirements.
The facilities of the Hotel Les Airelles (the ice-rink, as well as its courtesy vehicles, merry-go-round, horse and carriage, La Mer spa, concierge, games room and entertainments) are all available to the guests of Chalet Ormello.
The chalet comprises five floors and offers 1,000 square metres of living space.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
One for the billionaires!
- Courchevel 1850
- 16 - 18
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Outdoor hot tub and swimming pool. Gym, steam room and La Mer treatment room. Spa La Mer offers treatments and massages in chalet. Driver service. Cinema room and separate children's playroom. Use of all facilities at the Hotel Les Airelles.
Included in Price
- Dedicated team of 12 staff (including chef and kitchen team)
- Full-board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Delicious evening dinners on 7 nights. Please note that all beverages are paid for as an extra cost locally
- Chef prepares an exquisite tailored menu according to the guests' preferences
- Please call for more details of the service offered in this prestigious chalet
- All soft drinks
- Chalet staff: Chalet Manager providing concierge services, house keeping, chef and waiting staff
- Driver service in and around resort. 24/7 shuttle service in Courchevel 1850
- Free access to Hotel Les Airelles facilities
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
You May Also Like
Courchevel Village, France
Chalet Le 1550
Average Price£7,193 pp
Courchevel 1850, France
Chalet Perce Neige
Average Price£4,678 pp
St Martin de Belleville, France
Chalet Aphylla + Aralia
Average Price£1,654 pp Offer