Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Monet in Courchevel 1850 is located in the private area of Bellecôte. This fantastic chalet offers you an exclusive stay in one of the premier ski resorts of the Alps. With a professional chef preparing breakfasts and dinners for up to 14 guests (2 extra guests) and four other very helpful chalet staff to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible.
The chalet is 700 metres from the centre of the resort which means it is very peaceful and quiet, when you need to go to the centre of Courchevel 1850 your chauffeur can drive you anytime between 9am and 9pm. He can also drop you off and pick you up from the ski lifts or slopes making your skiing experience as hassle free as possible. There are two very helpful maids for eight hours a day and a chalet manager for your concierge needs (during the same hours).
The chalet itself has a beautiful luxurious and traditional design which gives you the complete alpine culture. The spa area is a fantastic way to recuperate and recover after a busy day skiing, or alternatively why not enjoy warming up by one of the many classic fireplaces.
The bedrooms are primarily double/twins making this chalet more suitable to different group compositions with the potential of 10 single beds. With one double bed in the luxurious suite. Alternatively, the bedrooms can be 6 doubles, so this chalet is very accommodating to all sorts groups such as family groups or a friends get together.
A really lovely chalet in a very peaceful and exclusive area. Fantastic chalet staff to make your stay as smooth as possible, and great skiing in the brilliant area of the Trois Vallées.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Spa: Swimming pool, hot tub, steamroom and massage room. Ski room with boots heater. International channels TV and DVD player. Staff x 5: Housekeepers, chef, chalet manager and chauffeur. Games room.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£5,900 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- CHAUFFEUR: 9am - 9pm
- CHEF: for up to 14 people to provide daily breakfasts and dinners (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- 2 HOUSEKEEPERS: 8 hours per day (between 8am and 10pm)
- CHALET MANAGER: 8 hours per day (between 8am and 10pm)
- Bed linens, towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Change of bed linen and towels every 4 days
- Firewood and fresh flowers
- Bathroom products in all bathrooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Please note that the cost of food and beverages is charged extra
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Floor 0:
- Laundry room, entrance lobby, garage and ski room
- Floor 1:
- Spa: pool, hot tub, steamroom, massage room and games room
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Office and TV
- 1 x separate wc
- Floor 2:
- Ski room.
- Room 2: double/twin. Sofa area with TV. . En-suite bath & wc. Terrace
- Room 3: double/twin. En-suite shower & wc. Office area & TV
- Room 4: double/twin. En-suite shower & wc. Office area & TV
- Room 5: double/twin. En-suite shower & wc. Office area & TV
- Floor 3:
- TV lounge, dining area, kitchen and terrace and 1 x separate wc
- Floor 4:
- Suite 6: double. En-suite bath, shower, steam room & wc. Fire. Balcony