Top-notch property offering the very best chalet cuisine in the resort.
Chalet Charlie in Tignes Les Brevieres has been created by The G C - Kollection. Part of the exciting Black Diamond development which offers 6 separate luxury chalet apartments in the same large building. At the heart of Black Diamond is a communal south facing terrace with lovely elevated views over the centre of Tignes Les Brevieres village below.
The chalet is large for 14 - 16 guests and offers large amounts of living space. There are six large en-suite twin/king-size double bedrooms plus a 7th bedroom which has four single beds. This room also has a flight simulator game built into the fuselage of an old Nord Noratlas twin engined transport plane from the 1950's. Other parts of the old warbird are used throughout the chalet - such as the landing gear forming the base for a table - this chalet is certainly unique.
New for winter 2017/18 Chalet Charlie is designed with contemporary features including its own private elevator and with great access to the pedestrian funicular which takes you directly to the ski slopes and village of Tignes Les Brévières.
Guests staying in Chalet Charlie have internal access to the wellness area shared with the other 5 properties. The SPA is composed of a swimming pool, a sauna, a hammam and a gym room all of wich are available to use from morning until evening each day. Usually the sauna is heated only in the afternoon ready for when guests return from skiing. However, if the clients wish to use the sauna in the morning a prior request is necessary. Children are allowed in the SPA only with parental/adult supervision.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes Les Brevieres please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
And now for something a bit different... Chalet Charlie is part of a luxurious chalet development by Guerlain Chicherit. We have always loved the 'small' village feel and traditional atmosphere of Tignes Les Brevieres and now we have several high class properties to offer here within the Black Diamond development.
- Tignes (Les Brevieres)
- 14 - 16
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Private steam room and sauna. Private hot tub. Shared driver service 08.00hrs - 20.00hrs. Shared wellness area: pool, sauna and steam room. Sat TV, PS4 + Wi-Fi internet connection. Table football. Luxury ski and boot room. Lift access.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|09 Dec 2023
|16 Dec 2023
|23 Dec 2023
|30 Dec 2023
|06 Jan 2024
|13 Jan 2024
|20 Jan 2024
|27 Jan 2024
|03 Feb 2024
|10 Feb 2024
|17 Feb 2024
|24 Feb 2024
|02 Mar 2024
|09 Mar 2024
|16 Mar 2024
|23 Mar 2024
|30 Mar 2024
|06 Apr 2024
|13 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- VIP welcome service at the chalet with local wine and canapés
- Daily chalet cleaning
- High quality toiletries in bathrooms. Bathrobes and slippers, large bath towels provided
- Continental breakfast provided daily. Après-ski afternoon tea with cakes and hot drinks
- 3 course chef prepared dinner on 6 nights (wines not included)
- Shared driver service in and around resort. 08.00hrs - 20.00hrs
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort tax is not included and is payable in resort (approx 3.30 euros per adult per night)
- Wines and spirits added as an extra cost
- A credit card is taken in resort for a damage deposit
- Preparation of the fireplace and wood delivery arranged at extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 7: children's quad (single beds). En-suite shower and wc
You May Also Like
Tignes (Les Brevieres), France
Average Price£2,840 pp
Val d'Isere, France
Chalet Domain Toit Du Monde
Average Price£0 pp
Val d'Isere, France
Chalet Grand Sarire
Average Price£2,083 pp