Season 2020-2021: The deposit to book us 10% and the balance of your holiday is due 10 weeks prior to your departure. Should your holiday be cancelled for any of the reasons stated below, your balance is immediately fully refunded but your 10% deposit payment automatically converts to a voucher for future holidays with this chalet company. 1. If the FCDO (Foreign & Commonwealth Development Office or country specific equivalent) advise against travel (including non-essential travel) to France. 2. If you are required to quarantine upon arrival in France due to the laws and regulations of the French Government 3. If you are required to quarantine upon return to the country you are travelling from. 4. If the chalet you have booked has been forced to close due the laws and regulations of the French Government in that country, as well as any other local or public authority. 5. If France has closed its borders or is otherwise denying entry to visitors. Please note: the above Covid-19 related reasons must be in place at the time that your booking is due to take place. Your voucher is valid until the end of the following winter season (April 2022). Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
The ground floor apartment L'Ours Rouge in Meribel Village provides guests with a thoroughly modern take on a luxury ski holiday. The property sleeps 10 guests in four bedrooms (three of which can be made up as either twin or double) and offers a very large main open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area with sleek modern look. There are wonderful mountain views from the sitting room and also the master bedroom and also a hot tub on the terrace.
The location means guests can easily stroll to the Golf chairlift in the morning and back from the bottom of the home piste in the afternoon. However, this serviced self-catering apartment also offers a shared driver service in the mornings and afternoons if you are taking lessons in main Meribel (a five minute drive away).
There are meal delivery options for those that would rather not prepare dinners from scratch (although the supermarket is within very easy walking distance) which means families can enjoy the freedom of their own space without having to devote time to meal prep.
The Lodge après ski bar (at the foot of the slopes) is less than two minutes' walk away which makes this the perfect property for families with older teenage children looking for 'safe' freedom to explore a resort.
Smart lateral apartment alpine living in the centre of Meribel Village. Comfortable and chic with hot tub on the terrace, flat screens in all bedrooms and Sonos sound for the master bedroom and sitting room.
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Shared minibus service (08.00-11.00 and 16.30-20.00hrs). Terrace with hot tub. All bedrooms with TV. Sonos in living area and master bedroom. Covered Parking for 2 cars. Boot warmers.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,069 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||£3,000 pp||‐||10||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£2,063 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,688 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,688 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,875 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||£2,813 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£2,313 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,813 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£2,031 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£2,063 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne reception. Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Breakfast (5 days) consists of pretty much anything you can think of. Continental self-serve breakfast 2 mornings
- Afternoon tea with fresh bread & jams, and a baked cake (6 days)
- Childrens' high tea is served at six o'clock (5 evenings)
- Drinks and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- Delicious 4 course dinners with unlimited complimentary house wine (5 nights)
- After dinner coffee and digestif (5 nights)
- Bathrobes, daily newspapers and chocolate bars for the slopes
- Shared minibus service (08.00-11.00 and 16.30-20.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground floor apartment
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: quad bunk room with en-suite shower
- 1 x separate guest wc (close to Room 4)