Chalet Iamato is a marvellous 5 star chalet. Situated in Meribel Village the chalet is only 300 metres from the lifts and shops of the village. For most of the season guests should be able to ski back to the chalet door.
Chalet Iamato's five en-suite bedrooms are all well-appointed. Four of the five bedrooms have balconies overlooking the mountains and all but one double can also be made into a twin and four are suitable for the inclusion of cots. Additionally on the ground floor is a lovely children's room for up to 4 children, decorated with Victorian furniture with the small sitting room area having a pinball machine, television, video, Playstation and traditional games.
The fabulous sitting room has wonderful views over almost the whole valley of Meribel. This leads directly to the intimate dining area. Surrounding the sitting room on three sides is an enormous balcony/sun terrace with that ultimate luxury, an outdoor hot tub, where you can relax after a hard day's skiing and enjoy a pre-dinner drink!
Just outside the sitting room is a small office with a computer with broadband/Wi-Fi access.
There are a range of upgrades for self-catered guests. From mid-week property clean and a set-up shop to daily pastry deliveries and oven-ready meals (COOK are located in the resort to provide delicious oven-ready meals as part of a new improved self-catered extras service). These extras are designed to enhance your bespoke self-catered experience to suit your needs and to eliminate the hassle factor that is commonly associated with self-catering holidays.
You cannot go wrong with this option. A wonderful chalet with an operator who pride themselves on their professional service. Highly recommended.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi, computer facilities, satellite TV. Children's playroom with TV. Table football. Shared minibus service (08.00-11.00 and 16.30-20.00hrs). Outdoor hot tub and sauna. Heated ski and boot room.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||£2,400 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||£2,900 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,700 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,700 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2022||£2,900 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£2,900 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£2,700 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,975 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,975 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,975 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£2,100 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£2,400 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,700 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne reception. Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Breakfast (5 days) consists of pretty much anything you can think of. Continental self-serve breakfast 2 mornings
- Afternoon tea with fresh bread & jams, and a baked cake (6 days)
- Childrens' high tea is served at six o'clock (5 evenings)
- Drinks and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- Delicious 4 course dinners with unlimited complimentary house wine (5 nights)
- After dinner coffee and digestif (5 nights)
- Bathrobes, daily newspapers and chocolate bars for the slopes
- Shared minibus service (08.00-11.00 and 16.30-20.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. East facing balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. East facing balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. East facing balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. West facing balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower, wc and walk in wardrobe.
- Room 6: quad (suitable for kids) with en-suite bath, play area and TV.