Built in Meribel during the summer of 2001, Chalet Brioche in Meribel combines a wealth of carved wood with elegant furnishings and lots of personal decorative touches, which really make it feel like a home from home. Sun worshippers will appreciate the south-facing sun terrace and outdoor hot tub to massage away the aches and pains of the day. The traditional yet modern bedrooms are complemented by pristine white bathrooms, making Chalet Brioche a very inviting chalet for a week in the Alps.
For your convenience and comfort, the operator provides a boot fitting and ski hire service at the chalet. There is also a private minibus service to ensure an efficient and quick transfer to and from the piste throughout the day.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
A real 'home from home' feel, the Chalet Brioche is one of our favourites in Meribel. The food and service are top notch and the outdoor hot tub is a real winner.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Freeview TV, DVD and stereo. Minibus service to and from the piste. Outdoor hot tub with mountain view. Wi-Fi internet connection, iPad for shared use. Board games library. Music system with iPod connectivity. Parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£1,079||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,769||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£2,919||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,189||£100||Enquire||9||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,179||£100||Enquire||9||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,269||£100||Enquire||9||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,529||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£2,989||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,349||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,249||£100||Enquire||9||YES||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,869||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,369||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Shared Merishuttle driver service (morning and afternoon)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double (mezzanine, single bed) with en-suite bath and wc.
- *mezzanine in room 4 has steep steps with limited headroom*
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift